Quantcast

weds gfmt

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
:dead:

Miserable night. Brother and sister in law got teh covids. No surprise, as they are unvaccinated, in Arizona, and he's still traveling for work conferences. That's gonna be a fun conversation when they want to come visit the baby and the wife says nope.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
I was supposed to be working remotely from our Colorado Center outpost (MRI magnet + a sports medicine clinic + a single reading room for a radiologist). But that magnet is down.

Therefore I made the executive decision to work remotely today from home instead.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout

Miserable night. Brother and sister in law got teh covids. No surprise, as they are unvaccinated, in Arizona, and he's still traveling for work conferences. That's gonna be a fun conversation when they want to come visit the baby and the wife says nope.
my prediction: REEEEEEEEEEEE

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Only if you and the wife don't get them too. Nothing says love like cutting your kids down with a barrage of arrows.
they're young, we'd only be starting with the darts. unfortunately it seems the no longer make the style that used the ~2" foam balls anymore.

and yes, we would all be getting them.

iRider

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2008
I was supposed to be working remotely from our Colorado Center outpost (MRI magnet + a sports medicine clinic + a single reading room for a radiologist). But that magnet is down.
Interference from all those 5G chipped folks.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

A mixture of Mandatory Rest rules and Fuck it Friday means I have most of today off with pay, and the rest I don't care about. Going to knock out some chores, maybe a short run, and then have the rest of my weekend to screw off.

Maybe I'll live on the edge and have a second espresso!

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Work from home today. Just had a coffee and pancakes placed in front of me, HORRIBLE day so far!

Work stress just got upped. Someone is quitting...

dump

Turbo Monkey
Oct 12, 2001
they're young, we'd only be starting with the darts. unfortunately it seems the no longer make the style that used the ~2" foam balls anymore.

and yes, we would all be getting them.
Can’t imagine having to pick up after that… and all the broken sh*t in the house. Also, guns.

Kiwico boxes have been great to get in the mail every month. Games and antics you build. He is less interested in lego these days, but was a lego city fanatic for a couple of years.

Last edited:

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
An eagle just snatched a rabbit from the backyard. Out of the sky, smashed it to the ground, then flew away with it's carcass. So yeah. That just happened.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado

My dad is still bent that vaccinations are a requirement in our house.

iRider

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2008
Gotta prepare them young for the impending climate wars.
'Merica! :rolleyes:
Get them real guns then. 4 and 6 are old enough to get the first taste of FREEDOM. ;)
Seriously, I think nerf guns are a bad idea in a society where guns are so prevalent. It teaches the kids the wrong things about muzzle control. Guns, no matter if real or toys, should never be pointed at a human unless you want to kill that person. However, if that is your aim (see what I did there?), then please continue.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
'Merica! :rolleyes:
Get them real guns then. 4 and 6 are old enough to get the first taste of FREEDOM. ;)
Seriously, I think nerf guns are a bad idea in a society where guns are so prevalent. It teaches the kids the wrong things about muzzle control. Guns, no matter if real or toys, should never be pointed at a human unless you want to kill that person. However, if that is your aim (see what I did there?), then please continue.
thanks for your concern, Karen