Quantcast

weds gfmt

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
did not even spit on the tip....just rammed it in dry....

20230920_045822.jpg

should have gone with cinnabon...

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
:wave:

Dump truck ahead of me had a blowout on the highway, luckily I had the space and maintained enough distance to take evasive maneuvers without imperilling anyone.

In office day and my schedule is suspiciously clear...:think:

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
House booked in Asheville for Oct 7-14 with a hot tub, trampoline, climbing dome, and access to Bent Creek trails right at the end of the block. What could possibly go wrong?

@6thElement @Nick y’all sure you can’t join? We’ve got room and a high probability it’s gonna be a proper shitshow.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
House booked in Asheville for Oct 7-14 with a hot tub, trampoline, climbing dome, and access to Bent Creek trails right at the end of the block. What could possibly go wrong?

@6thElement @Nick y’all sure you can’t join? We’ve got room and a high probability it’s gonna be a proper shitshow.
I would love to but I'm traveling the 7th weekend, and I think in Moab the following. :hmm:
Bent Creek and the stuff down by Avery Creek are the bee's knees.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Here. Onsite today with the new guy. He's a good guy, but struggling with the nuances of govt retirement plans, let alone the oddities of the ones we have.

My FTS with work hit about 12 yesterday and I see zero potential of it coming down, so I'm actively looking to leave vs. even finding a new position internally. A whole bunch more shit was dropped on my lap, which I cannot do with my existing workload in a 40hr week, and my boss's take was figure it out. So he gets to figure it out when I'm gone.

Meeting scheduled Friday with Director of Financial Planning at my buddy's company. He told their Director of Recruiting that I had applied at Schwab and Fidelity since I hadn't heard back from them yet after my first interview and I had a email to schedule within 30min.

On a fun note, I was messing around with Haley last night kind of kung-fu wrestling. She is strong as fuck. Once she gets a grip on your wrist, you're fucked. I'm having to actively fight and think about wrestling technique from HS when we're messing around. Now I see why she wins all the pushup, situp, and pull-up competitions in PE - she's a beast who happens to be a rail, so it's hard to tell.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
never flying into jh....plane is not meant for tall people...

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
was tired and felt like le dogshit when i woke up so came back home to chill and work from home after dropping the kids at school. might tackle removing and unclogging the lawnmower carburetor in a moment. Joy!

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008

Was pondering a Moab weekend around then. Did you find an airline where you're not in the hold with chickens?

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
One of the little screws on my glasses needs to be tightened, but at the same time I need to wear my glasses to be able to see and fix it. For you veterans of teh four eyes, what do I do in this situation?

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp

Sounds like a good time.

One of our "guys" trips to Brevard had a hot tub at the house we rented. That thing was a biohazard by the end of the week. Possibly related was one guy breaking a wine glass on the patio; said glass froze into the snow/ice (yeah it snowed on us... :rofl: ) and then the same guy sliced his foot open. SAME GUY, a few days earlier, mildly separated his shoulder at Windrock. :rofl::rofl:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Sounds like a good time.

One of our "guys" trips to Brevard had a hot tub at the house we rented. That thing was a biohazard by the end of the week. Possibly related was one guy breaking a wine glass on the patio; said glass froze into the snow/ice (yeah it snowed on us... :rofl: ) and then the same guy sliced his foot open. SAME GUY, a few days earlier, mildly separated his shoulder at Windrock. :rofl::rofl:
the house @jstuhlman & crew rented for the first snowshoe world cup was definitely a cesspool by the end of the weekend.