Quantcast

weds gfmt

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
yoga / stretching really helps me manage my back pain.
This guy’s approach is like restorative yoga. Long holds of 2-5 minutes, and controlled breathing. Day one was really just 5 minutes of pigeon on each side and 5 minutes of lotus. It was pretty relaxing.

I found the program through IG ads and decided to give it a shot while a sale was going. It is probably cheaper than physical therapy copay costs and I haven’t even been able to find a physical therapy place that’s got available time and takes my insurance.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
I've got 20/10 vision according to my eye doctor, as long as what I am seeing is more than a foot away from my face. These are prescription readers used primarily for work and reading.
Ah, then you must be literally the only person I know who only has one pair of reading glasses.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
<snip> my boss's take was figure it out. So he gets to figure it out when I'm gone.
It amuses me how few bosses realize this is how shit works out when they are unreasonable. :rofl:

Started an online yoga-based stretching class. 21 day routine cycle at 15 minutes a day. Seems manageable. Day 1 seemed pretty helpful.
Link? I could use some manageable routine for stretching...

I've got 20/10 vision according to my eye doctor, as long as what I am seeing is more than a foot away from my face. These are prescription readers used primarily for work and reading.
Always have a spare pair of readers handy. I have them everywhere, home, studio, car, messenger bag, backpack, etc….
ThisIsTheWay.jpg

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Link? I could use some manageable routine for stretching...
I got this hip opening program. It was on sale through yesterday. At checkout they hit me with impulse buys for discounts on other programs so I got two others. Each is a 21 day cycle with lifetime video access and they hit you with a pdf of the exercises.

This guy has a few free ebooks with 3 day-per week routines. I downloaded them but haven’t started working on them yet.

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
Rough day is rough

Fighting a cold, but went to a fundraiser at a fancy pant’s restaurant last night anyway. Ordered the Yellowtail Ceviche, bad idea. Spent half the night on the van blasting away like I was on the Oregon trail about to die of dysentery. 2ish hours of sleep is not enough

I think I’m allergic to fancy restaurants, I’m now 4 for 4 on food poisoning from nice places over the last two months. Street tacos only from here on out.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Uber driver is playing jebus radio. Almost tempted to get out and walk up the BQE.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
So my brother had a cyst removed from his bladder earlier this summer that turned out to be cancerous. At a follow-up appointment, they just found 6 more new ones. They tell him its not a cause for concern, but JCoaC, that's fucked. Fuck cancer.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
So my brother had a cyst removed from his bladder earlier this summer that turned out to be cancerous. At a follow-up appointment, they just found 6 more new ones. They tell him its not a cause for concern, but JCoaC, that's fucked. Fuck cancer.
That's rough. Also, fuck cancer.

Side note: what's jcoac?

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
ahem....my ford transit is a chevy express that smells like a well used urinal cake....

going to bomb it with a can of febreeze....

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Rough day is rough

Fighting a cold, but went to a fundraiser at a fancy pant’s restaurant last night anyway. Ordered the Yellowtail Ceviche, bad idea. Spent half the night on the van blasting away like I was on the Oregon trail about to die of dysentery. 2ish hours of sleep is not enough

I think I’m allergic to fancy restaurants, I’m now 4 for 4 on food poisoning from nice places over the last two months. Street tacos only from here on out.
Sure you didn’t get some of that vibrio tilapia that makes get a quadruple amputation?

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
lawnmower carburetor removed and cleaned...will reinstall in a while and see if it will stay running. it did sit in the rain a few weeks back so it's possible that some water got in there too. will add new fuel and pray...