Quantcast

Whale Wars

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
Saw this on the back of a oil smoke spittin' Oldmobile cartin' a hipster with the full on sideburns and the old army hat...

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
Get some 37mm smooth bore flare launchers. Load them with CS.
Sling shots.
Hydrochloric acid. Why screw around?

What's even funnier is if you ask their "supporters" why it is that the whole group is such a bunch of vag sandwiches. I've been lectured on "winning hearts and minds" and "fighting from the moral high ground" all day today. I think if you're going to fight a gureilla war that you go all in. Quit this pussy footing around garbage and get some Soviet RPG-7's...

TheTruth

Turbo Monkey
Jun 15, 2009
I'm waving. Can you see me now?
I myself have begun to watch swords. The show about swordfish fishing. I myself am interested in watching shows about catching or finding outrageous fish like the giant squid. Which BTW yahoo.com found the giant squid before the discovery channel. It's tentacles hung at a 90 degree angle. Really awesome.

Demomonkey

Monkey
Apr 27, 2005
Auckland New Zealand
Yeah, we're pretty good at making points and making them stick;

First country to give women the vote and banning US nuclear powered warships from our ports are a couple that spring to mind.

Not to mention consistently getting on Japan's nerves over 'scientific whale research'.

I haven't seen the show but from the comments it sounds pretty lame. I agree that if they really want to get sh*t done they need to step it up - Somali Pirate style would do it.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Yeah, we're pretty good at making points and making them stick;

First country to give women the vote and banning US nuclear powered warships from our ports are a couple that spring to mind.

Not to mention consistently getting on Japan's nerves over 'scientific whale research'.

I haven't seen the show but from the comments it sounds pretty lame. I agree that if they really want to get sh*t done they need to step it up - Somali Pirate style would do it.
You sure about that?

trailrider1

Monkey
Jun 2, 2009
these guys are bull****. a bunch of radical peta lover type people. i hate how they say "they will die for the whales" when if death came knocking theyd run the other way as fast as possible. its stupid. i love animals but if they used all this effort to help the dying PEOPLE we would have less hunger in the world.

Apr 3, 2009
Charleston, S.C.
I cant stand the capt of the steve Irwin. I think his name is paul. He is a total tool. Faked getting shot last season. I think he will end up in an accidental death if he keeps it up. I think he is way to extreme. I think he was one of the founders of green peace. And they voted him out because of his extreme views.