Quantcast

What I think is awesome............

Leppah

Turbo Monkey
Mar 12, 2008
Utar
Let's try this. This could be a really big thread. Take anything that you think is "awesome", post a pic, and say why you think it's awesome. It can be cars, women, bikes, ski's, skate parks, etc........... I'll start.

Datsun 510's. I've always loved them. Classic foreign car, subtle lines, great handling. I really like when they have modern engines in them.

Leppah

Turbo Monkey
Mar 12, 2008
Utar
Damn. Off to a good start. I really like that single track picture. Makes me wish i didn't have a broken hand right now so i could go ride somewhere.

i love the old vw trucks and busses. Something like this is awesome in my eyes.

Leppah

Turbo Monkey
Mar 12, 2008
Utar
I'm bored, so here's another one of mine. I think Asian girls are awesome. My fiance is half Asian.

Leppah

Turbo Monkey
Mar 12, 2008
Utar
I like unique and functional machines too. That's why i put that asian girl up there. :0)

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
i lied....

2. raymond chandler

Last edited:

Leppah

Turbo Monkey
Mar 12, 2008
Utar
those who know this feeling understand that nothing else comes close to it.

So very true. So very true. It's been too long since i've heard that silent "whoosh" of rippin through the pow. I wish it didn't cost so much money.

Leppah

Turbo Monkey
Mar 12, 2008
Utar
Here's another one i like. lowered audi's. they don't have the best reliability in the world, but they sure look hella good when they are lowered and super clean.

Bldr_DH

Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
NO BO CO
We have lots of cars already but... perhaps the sexiest car ever created:

Call me a nerd but, LHC: F'n awesome

Sushi. And all Japanese food, really.

Bushwhacker

Turbo Monkey
Dec 4, 2003
Tar Effing River!! NC
This is awesome...I built it from the ground up. Chassis started as a pile of tubing and a Tig welder, 358 smallblock with about 30 hours of porting, polishing and stress relieving in heads and block. The body, minus the roof, was all hand made as were all the nerf bars, throttle linkages, motormounts, seat (the driver had a mild case of scoliosi so I made his seat to fit him) and finally the radiator. All built in a barn....

Leppah

Turbo Monkey
Mar 12, 2008
Utar
Here are some air bags for ya. I think this truck is cool just for the fact that those guys have to do so much custom fabrication to get those big trucks so low like this. And then they run those humongous diesel truck wheels with tons of lugs. I wouldn't ever own a truck like this. But i still think it's awesome.

Leppah

Turbo Monkey
Mar 12, 2008
Utar

Ariel Atom.
What engine is in that thing? I saw something like that about a year ago out here. I don't think it was the same thing. But it was open cab like that and the engine was in the back. Could've been the same thing.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Here are some air bags for ya. I think this truck is cool just for the fact that those guys have to do so much custom fabrication to get those big trucks so low like this. And then they run those humongous diesel truck wheels with tons of lugs. I wouldn't ever own a truck like this. But i still think it's awesome.
My truck didn't lay out (on purpose) but the frame was about 2" off the ground when dumped.