Quantcast

!! What is this fucking snow shit Friday GMT !!

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
First frozen face ride of the season. Just mildly cold but the wind was awful, tomorrow is going to be better and on Sunday, I am going to join @Sandwich for his second ride of the season. :D

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
OK let's call them Romani. I am asking because in my childhood, it was Romani traveling craftsmen who would sharpen knives, scissors and fix broken umbrellas.

History lesson: We never called them Bohemians as we are Bohemians, called after a Boii Celtic tribe. The French started calling Romani and their lifestyle bohemian because they were coming from the Czech lands. I therefore find calling Romani Bohemians offensive. ;)
interesting. that guys truly sounds like Romani then. :moreyouknow:
I certainly meant no offense.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Ready to die.
friend has been in the same boat the last three years.....has lived well beyond doctors expiration date....he goes in spurts of drinking/medicating himself into oblivion then drying out....it is hard to give any type of advice for something like that....

i'd rather you stick around.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Thanks. Not actively looking to do anything to speed the process. I'm just endlessly surprised by how consistently and inconsequentially horrible some humans can be, and how the rewards for being a decent human are often less than glorious.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Thanks. Not actively looking to do anything to speed the process. I'm just endlessly surprised by how consistently and inconsequentially horrible some humans can be, and how the rewards for being a decent human are often less than glorious.

Let me reward you with this glorious bear gif.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Well thanks for being better than the rest of the unwashed horde, meatbag.