Quantcast

Whats up with this?

s1ngletrack

Monkey
Aug 17, 2004
Denver
JSB said:
Definitely...My problem was I didn't even know they were there. I think that's where I look like I was lieing. It was like what the heck are those from...What!? Oh Shat! Uh....Blah Blah Blah. Then the look.
Yeah - my friends gave me sh1t for months afterward, told me that I'd coaxed my dog onto my back with bologna or something (sorry for the visual, this was highschool, what do you expect?). I was bleeding bad enough that I woke up stuck to my sheets, and very hung over to boot.

JSB

Monkey
Apr 8, 2004
Flower Mound, Texas
s1ngletrack said:
Yeah - my friends gave me sh1t for months afterward, told me that I'd coaxed my dog onto my back with bologna or something (sorry for the visual, this was highschool, what do you expect?). I was bleeding bad enough that I woke up stuck to my sheets, and very hung over to boot.
Now that is funny!!!!

Dang...Mine wasn't that bad. Just think what highschool would be like if you went back now. I mean I had a blast, but still.

Megan Black

I rocked whistler in a mini skirt and f$@* me boot
Jul 28, 2004
Beaver-town, OR
MikeD said:
Go see 'Secretary.' I think the pheomenon has something to do with James Spader...
oh my god, that is hilarious! i watched that little gem of a flick...WEIRDEST schnit i have ever seen!