Quantcast

When is the next Tiger Mt. Ride????

TurkeyJerkey

Chimp
Aug 8, 2002
WA
Burien???? It is north of Seattle Along the coast...... If you have been and the riding sux:angry:. Please let me know,
cause 2 friends of mine are going there on Wednesday, and i told them that i would go with.... that is if it is not

airgo,
if so
then i shall go with you folks!:sneaky: Cause i know how much fun i will be getting my-self into @ Tiger

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Originally posted by TurkeyJerkey
Burien???? It is north of Seattle Along the coast...... If you have been and the riding sux:angry:. Please let me know,
cause 2 friends of mine are going there on Wednesday, and i told them that i would go with.... that is if it is not

airgo,
if so
then i shall go with you folks!:sneaky: Cause i know how much fun i will be getting my-self into @ Tiger
You start this thread.....
Lot of monkies are riding Tiger on a day you'll be up in the neighborhood....
Your gonna ride Burien (whatever that is N. Seatac prob) instead.....

dude you gotta lay off the sauce...........:p

Jr_Bullit

I'm sooo teenie weenie!!!
Sep 8, 2001
North of Oz
So....I could be the world's biggest dork...:rolleyes:

I forgot I have a dentist appointment tomorrow at 3:00....I might could still make the ride though. Teeth cleanings only last an hour I think, so if they hurry I'll still be there. :)

Tonight I'm supposed to head to seattle to see a dude about selling my roofrack, but if that doesn't work out, I'm totally up for a ride if anyone else is...like at St. Eddies or somethin :)

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
Originally posted by Jr_Bullit
totally up for a ride if anyone else is...like at St. Eddies or somethin :)
Sorry, we're hitting the exits tonight.

Hope you can make it to Tiger tomorrow :) I don't think we'll get started until after 5:30.

pnj

Turbo Monkey till the fat lady sings
Aug 14, 2002
seattle
this post is confusing.....

are people riding tiger on wednesday the 19th at around 5:30?

'cause I might could go myself........

evilbob

Monkey
Mar 17, 2002
Everett, Wa
Originally posted by pnj
this post is confusing.....

are people riding tiger on wednesday the 19th at around 5:30?

'cause I might could go myself........
Yes, come on out, bunch of monkeys will be there. Lower parking lot.

evilbob

Monkey
Mar 17, 2002
Everett, Wa
Originally posted by Jr_Bullit

Tonight I'm supposed to head to seattle to see a dude about selling my roofrack, but if that doesn't work out, I'm totally up for a ride if anyone else is...like at St. Eddies or somethin :)
Let me know, I am thinking about going out on the BH this eve.

Jr_Bullit

I'm sooo teenie weenie!!!
Sep 8, 2001
North of Oz
Originally posted by evilbob
Let me know, I am thinking about going out on the BH this eve.
Aight - I'm game for a ride...:D QFC as usual? Same place same time as norm?

I'll be there tomorrow night after my dental appointment. :D I'll just tell my dentist to pull them all so I can hurry up and go ;)

pnj

Aug 14, 2002
seattle
ok, I'll be in the lower lot 'round 5:30. unless my car blows up or something.

I drive a POS toyota wagon, blue and old. and of course I ride a silver diamond back that also looks like a POS.

if that doesn't help ya, I'll be the dork doing wheelies......:p

evilbob

Monkey
Mar 17, 2002
Everett, Wa
Originally posted by pnj

if that doesn't help ya, I'll be the dork doing wheelies......:p
Hey don't confuse me with the wheelies, I might think your me cause I like doing wheelies too.............well there goes my whole perceprtion of self, leading to identity issues.........self doubt........pity............uncontrollable sense of self lose.............oh man I can feel it all just slipping away right now..........:D :evil:

MUTOLI

Air Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
PNW
there is that smoking devil again...:eviltongu
We will be at Tiger around 5:30ish too. See you there.

evilbob

Monkey
Mar 17, 2002
Everett, Wa
Originally posted by MUTOLI
there is that smoking devil again...:eviltongu
We will be at Tiger around 5:30ish too. See you there.
You don't like my smoking devil:( is this one ok?:devil: Look forward to seeing you and others up at Tiger. :D

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

MUTOLI

Air Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
PNW
:eviltongu :eviltongu :eviltongu :eviltongu :eviltongu :eviltongu :eviltongu :eviltongu :eviltongu :eviltongu :eviltongu :eviltongu :eviltongu :eviltongu :eviltongu :eviltongu :eviltongu :eviltongu :eviltongu :drool:

evilbob

Monkey
Mar 17, 2002
Everett, Wa
Ok I am slowly sneaking away now......quietly moving away...........unseen............undamaged.............moving away..........further..............further.............ok run, run, run...........looking back ............am I being followed?;)

pnj

Aug 14, 2002
seattle
ok, can we get a count of who will be at tiger on wednesday the 19th at 5:30ish?

just add the numbers up, starting with myself, number 1.

:D

MUTOLI

Air Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
PNW
-2=9
The Mutoli's will not be there. Ethan & I are getting some sort of bug:(
I may try to hit it on Thursday...Carolyn and Brooke I am not sure about. Carolyn sounded like she may try to hit something a little closer to home.

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
-2=9
The Mutoli's will not be there. Ethan & I are getting some sort of bug:(
I may try to hit it on Thursday...Carolyn and Brooke I am not sure about. Carolyn sounded like she may try to hit something a little closer to home.
Goodness...I hope you aren't getting what I got :( At lest there is a long break between races to get better.

crash13

Chimp
Dec 19, 2003
Lake Stevens, WA
i can't make it to tiger on wedensday, but i'm almost positive that i can go thursday or friday. can anyone make it on one of those days. if not i'll go ride 300th since its open now and its close to my house.

MUTOLI

Air Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
PNW
For me yes, for Ethan no. He has that BC Cup this coming weekend. Hope he feel good by then, otherwise he won't be going.:rolleyes:

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
Originally posted by crash13
i can't make it to tiger on wedensday, but i'm almost positive that i can go thursday or friday. can anyone make it on one of those days. if not i'll go ride 300th since its open now and its close to my house.
Oh!!! I want to hit 300th, but after today I can't ride until Sunday.

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
what is 300th? Snacks...where are you riding on Sunday?
Up north...exit 300th, past Arlington I think. Sunday? Not sure.....Where are YOU riding??? It's has to be in the morning.