Quantcast

Whistler today?

Demomonkey

Monkey
Apr 27, 2005
Auckland New Zealand
Couldn't go today... a couple things came up as well as having some brake issues. I'd like to go next weekend but I'm stuck going to .

Any ideas on how to get out of that one?
If your GF was truly understanding of her man's needs she'd understand that a days riding in WBP is considerably more important than hanging out with her extended family.

Truthfully, duty would dictate that if it were a wedding, funeral or major holiday then you'd be obliged to go, but for "some party in Victoria for someone in my gf's family" either your GF is dreaming or your under the hammer.:bonk:

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
If your GF was truly understanding of her man's needs she'd understand that a days riding in WBP is considerably more important than hanging out with her extended family.

Truthfully, duty would dictate that if it were a wedding, funeral or major holiday then you'd be obliged to go, but for "some party in Victoria for someone in my gf's family" either your GF is dreaming or your under the hammer.:bonk:
07-15-2007, 06:47 PM #26
ChrisRobin
Turbo Monkey

ChrisRobin is a friendly ape

Couldn't go today... a couple things came up as well as having some brake issues. I'd like to go next weekend but I'm stuck going to some party in Victoria for someone in my gf's family.

Any ideas on how to get out of that one?
um... yeah.

Secret Squirrel

There is no Justice!
Dec 21, 2004
Up sh*t creek, without a paddle
Aight, I'm up on Saturday August 1st for the day. Last day on the Triple Play card and probably my last day for the year. Gotta make it count. Gonna hit the first lift @ 9am and ride till 8pm. Garbo will be shredded multiple times. Looking for at least 5 top to bottom stomps.

Tall dude on an Orange Rotec RL9. Jersey says "MULE-TRAIN" on the back. Look for it. We'll ride some sh*t.

L8r,
-G