Quantcast

Whos going to be at the Mt.Snow National

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
slim chance i might. I had some trouble with that damn rock garden. Heres a good tip for the rock garden. Go down the center, not to the right, then instead ditch ur pride and run over the rocks, ull save ALLOT of time by doing this. as for the cliffs, ehh. there scary. :p

banche

Monkey
Jul 21, 2003
BANNED FOR LIFE
i'll be there with a couple people from around here.stoneysnake-dink-phreeridephreek,and a few others we'll be camping at hay stack just look for the subaru e-z up tent

Apr 1, 2002
NY
ill def b there campin at haystack and chillen at the hill. no racing this year, im jus gonan hang. ill have a blue plattypus hydro pack and a blue flexfit hat on, say hi. good luck to all racing.

for_sale

Chimp
May 25, 2004
Truckee
I'll be there! I booked my ticket today! ROAD TRIP!! Two teenage girls 7,072 miles. I can't wait! I've never done VT but I heard it was great. . . see ya there!

Curb Hucker

I am an idiot
Feb 4, 2004
Sleeping in my Kenworth
Originally posted by for_sale
I'll be there! I booked my ticket today! ROAD TRIP!! Two teenage girls 7,072 miles. I can't wait! I've never done VT but I heard it was great. . . see ya there!
are you a chick or just a lucky dude traveling with 2 chicks?

were driving from IL, quite a haul

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
Didn't you ask for Karpiels # yesterday? Do you ride one?

May 24, 2002
Boulder CO
Originally posted by Brian HCM#1
Didn't you ask for Karpiels # yesterday? Do you ride one?
uhhh...we should meet...I'm one of two teenage guys making the trip from CO...hahah

I'm a model as my day job.

Yea, it goes without saying I'm really really ridiculously good looking.

I'm even working on a new look.

I call it "dark ninja", it might be ready in time for the trip...

Curb Hucker

I am an idiot
Feb 4, 2004
Sleeping in my Kenworth
Originally posted by neversummersnow
uhhh...we should meet...I'm one of two teenage guys making the trip from CO...hahah

I'm a model as my day job.

Yea, it goes without saying I'm really really ridiculously good looking.

I'm even working on a new look.

I call it "dark ninja", it might be ready in time for the trip...
hhahahahha, theres gonna be a bunch of horned up :monkey:s running all over mount snow looking for a chick on a disco:p

what color is your disco forsale :D

May 24, 2002
Boulder CO
Yea, Saab 900 Turbo or a Toyota Camery wagon---2 Gemini DHs, 2 Giant STP HTs. We race Semi pro DH/4x/DS

...lol...

You'll know its me for sure by how gorgeous i really am, especially when I put on "Ice Lightening" (most agree, it's my finest look)

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
Originally posted by ViolentVolante
hhahahahha, theres gonna be a bunch of horned up :monkey:s running all over mount snow looking for a chick on a disco:p

what color is your disco forsale :D
She was supposed to get a blue one, but some poser from Chitcago took it.

I'm just guessing here:D

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
Originally posted by neversummersnow
Yea, Saab 900 Turbo or a Toyota Camery wagon---2 Gemini DHs, 2 Giant STP HTs. We race Semi pro DH/4x/DS

...lol...

You'll know its me for sure by how gorgeous i really am, especially when I put on "Ice Lightening" (most agree, it's my finest look)
time to lay it on thick huh? :D

May 24, 2002
Boulder CO
Originally posted by Transcend
time to lay it on thick huh? :D
Hey...schools been out for sometime now, I've had no girl that's my age to spit game at for awhile. Plus I'm at home...all I do is ride, work, ride, eat, sleep repeat.

May 24, 2002
Boulder CO
Oh, and my avator isn't some model pict I found on the web, its my friend, I took her picture after she saw me in "Ice Lightening", her knees were trembling in that picture and she was really loosing control...I guess I have Kavorka...

(seinfeld reference)

Repack

Turbo Monkey
Nov 29, 2001
Boston Area
I think that this year I will find a lap top, scanner and printer to bring up to Haystack to make counterfeit passes. Even if I buy the equipment, it will still be cheaper than paying those greedy bastards.

Who's with me? We will earn much r3sp3ct (or be arrested):evil:

Apr 1, 2002
NY
I'm a chick! Although that would be one lucky dude!

Were driving from Seattle.
--------sweet! have a safe trip. make sure u guys go to the mexican restaurant, Gringo's, SOOOOO good. very busy that weekend. i cant wait for tai noodles for $% but u gotta have um.

SuspectDevice

Turbo Monkey
Aug 23, 2002
Roanoke, VA
Originally posted by Repack
I think that this year I will find a lap top, scanner and printer to bring up to Haystack to make counterfeit passes. Even if I buy the equipment, it will still be cheaper than paying those greedy bastards.

Who's with me? We will earn much r3sp3ct (or be arrested):evil:
I just ride my road bike to the mountain from my house.... muhahha!

Curb Hucker

I am an idiot
Feb 4, 2004
Sleeping in my Kenworth
Originally posted by Brian HCM#1
Hey Don, you book your flight to Reno?
err, no:( . I buddy said he'd drive me to Mt. Snow, so its going to cost me much less, and i get to race.

But im looking at days to go to N*, just a weekend or something im thinking July 31-Aug 1. If i do this i can save over $100 on plane fair, because im stupid and dont do things in advance.

Ive got mt. snow june 15-21st, a DH race in WI the 5-6 of june, im going to try to make it out to snowmass the 5-8 of august, and im going to be in CO driving around to all the resorts and spots the 10-23 of august, so its going to be tight fitting N* in, but dont fear i will make it up there

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
Originally posted by ViolentVolante
err, no:( . I buddy said he'd drive me to Mt. Snow, so its going to cost me much less, and i get to race.

But im looking at days to go to N*, just a weekend or something im thinking July 31-Aug 1. If i do this i can save over $100 on plane fair, because im stupid and dont do things in advance.

Ive got mt. snow june 15-21st, a DH race in WI the 5-6 of june, im going to try to make it out to snowmass the 5-8 of august, and im going to be in CO driving around to all the resorts and spots the 10-23 of august, so its going to be tight fitting N* in, but dont fear i will make it up there
I knew you'd wuss out.:rolleyes:

Freak

Aug 15, 2001
Redmond, Washington
I'm a chick! Although that would be one lucky dude!

Were driving from Seattle.
Dang! That's a long drive from Seattle. Who are you road tripping with? Leanna? Katie?

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Originally posted by Freak
Dang! That's a long drive from Seattle. Who are you road tripping with? Leanna? Katie?

;)

I will be there. May or may not even bother racing but will be bringing the camera and the Evil for transportation at the very least.

Freak

Aug 15, 2001
Redmond, Washington
Originally posted by binary visions

;)

I will be there. May or may not even bother racing but will be bringing the camera and the Evil for transportation at the very least.
Katie

Leana

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
I'll be at Mt Snow as a spectator. :) Hopefully I can stay at my father-in-law's condo, about a mile from the mountain. If not, I'll crash with my cousin who also lives in West Dover.