Quantcast

Whos going to be at the Mt.Snow National

SPUTNECK

Monkey
Apr 8, 2003
Raleigh, NC
Originally posted by banche
i'll be there with a couple people from around here.stoneysnake-dink-phreeridephreek,and a few others we'll be camping at hay stack just look for the subaru e-z up tent
yo, I'll be there with Batman and RDU....we should hook up!

for_sale

Chimp
May 25, 2004
Truckee
Speaking of which. . . hows the camping? Looks like thats what were gonna be doing there! And of course we all know how much I love to camp.

Curb Hucker

I am an idiot
Feb 4, 2004
Sleeping in my Kenworth
Originally posted by Brian HCM#1
I knew you'd wuss out.:rolleyes:
i didnt wuss out, i ran short on funds, booking airfare 2 weeks in advance is a real killer, almost twice as expensive as if id have bought it 4 -5 weeks earlier. But like i said ill be out there (and might stay at mike's condo hes just offered everyone, this will save me even more money!)

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
Originally posted by ViolentVolante
i didnt wuss out, i ran short on funds, booking airfare 2 weeks in advance is a real killer, almost twice as expensive as if id have bought it 4 -5 weeks earlier. But like i said ill be out there (and might stay at mike's condo hes just offered everyone, this will save me even more money!)
Dude, its like you've only talked about it since March.........HELLO!!!!!!!!!!

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
i know, im just stupid and didnt look into airfare til this week :(

but ill be out there this summer, dont worry brian, you can get through this ;)
:rolleyes: You're just afraid your bike might get actual dirt on it rather than that splash of water where the downtown sprinklers were left on:p

Curb Hucker

I am an idiot
Feb 4, 2004
Sleeping in my Kenworth
:rolleyes: You're just afraid your bike might get actual dirt on it rather than that splash of water where the downtown sprinklers were left on:p

funny guy, look everyone Brian is a FUNNY GUY, right here, FUNNY GUY ;) (its from seinfeld)

L

Lightninleana

Freak if you're gonna put a picture at least put a good recent one... this one is from Big Bear this last weekend.
I am not sure if I am going to Vermont or not this year... I might have to go to Brazil that week instead... But trust me I'm working on it.

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
great, you picked a week with nothing else going on, ill get working on it , time to plan a super low budget trip !!!
I should be able to ride a few days when I'm there. I have my wifes family going there to, and I have to install a new furnace. It will be a busy week for me.

Curb Hucker

I am an idiot
Feb 4, 2004
Sleeping in my Kenworth
I should be able to ride a few days when I'm there. I have my wifes family going there to, and I have to install a new furnace. It will be a busy week for me.
im thinking im going to hit Town up for his offer, sounds like a good idea to me

May 24, 2002
Boulder CO
okay...for one, Katie and I are on the same team in the fall...this is JEFF, the kid that screwed everything up at NCCA nats and decided breaking his wrist would be a killer idea.

Anyway...now that we have that straight I'll just go ahead and bow out of this one.