Quantcast

***Wingding Saturday***

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Yes. Its less payment and more offering. They must not be seen receiving treasure. There are too many rituals. Sometimes it goes poorly and the machetes come out.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Breckenridge on the weekend sucks donkey cock. I shall not be repeating that mistake. Way too many people in every orifice of the resort except on the slopes themselves... which we essentially didn’t experience at all:

Mariko didn’t experience the slopes as her all day level 3 lesson involved the magic carpet and just that. Not cool.

Yuna didn’t experience them as it was cold and windy at the top of chair 5, so she made it about 20 feet before throwing in the towel. (In her defense she was a bit sick, having bounced back by now.)

Jessica and I didn’t experience them because apparently Breckenridge has a policy, supposedly written but nowhere where I can find it, that one can’t ride the lift or ski with a kid in a carrier. You know, just as I did for most of last season at Winter Park without the lifties raising an eyebrow (except for two who were assholes but still let me on). We got a refund on Jessica’s ridiculously priced $152 SWAF ticket (yeah, that’s the pass holder buddy rate) but it still pretty much ruined our ski day.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I made Bolognese Sloppy Joes tonight for the kids. Served them on Ciabatta bread. Little bastards went crazy for them. I kicked all their asses at Air Hockey and Foosball. Simply the best thing I have made in years. I am making them all Chicken, Bacon, Cheddar melts tomorrow for lunch.

Last edited: