Quantcast

worst movie thread

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
the remake of Total Recall with Colin Farell. i had just watched a great remake of Dredd and was hoping this would be on par. it wasnt. it sucked

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
New Die Hard - I love old ones but even the 4th one was leaps and bounds in front of this atrocity. The script has some extremely pointless moments

norbar

Jun 7, 2007
as bad as the last Indiana Jones? 70 year old men trying to be action stars
I have no problem with old people trying to be action stars. Just look at Red. The problem is there are moments like the son going away for no reason just to hear Bruce talking about how he was as a father. Then the son comes back with nothing. Or Bruce disables the bad guys and then when they think he may be dead he goes over there and shouts at them only so they can shoot at him.

Also special effects are pretty bad and I'm pretty sure you can't fire from a gunship heli at one of the biggest buildings in Moscow without anyone noticing.

Oh and Bruce rams an armored vehicle off the road with a Merc G class. So yeah. **** logic

Last edited:

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Wifey loves Camp. That might be one of the worst movies I have ever seen.

norbar

Jun 7, 2007
what...you don't think a lanky sexagenarian with lighting fast reflexes who can also run at full speed through european villages without getting winded is plausible?
I have no problem with that. The problem with Taken 2 is that it lost all that made Taken 1 good. Neeson's character was awesome because he used determination, wit and skills to beat everyone. In the 2nd part the action sequences lacked that and he was just a regular action superhero. He also seems to have lost some of that drive. They tried to make the same movie but a movie so heavily reliant on good action direction coulndn't be better with a 2 classes worse director.

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
Rachel Getting Married, Jesus titty ****ing Christ this is a bad movie!

EDIT, It's a house full of hipsters and they are having dishwasher loading races while someone plays the violin, Anne Hathaway, why are you in this movie?!!!

I haven't been this angry at my TV since watching The Village, arrrghhhh!

Last edited:

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Cats was something else. Not sure if the good-bad spectrum really captures it.