Quantcast

worst movie thread

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009

So so bad!

Also, never seen a good film by M. Night Shyamalan, Unbreakable was watchable but everything else was pure poop!

Last edited:

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
since all our base belong to DNC last night, i watched The Crow again, since first watching it when it came out ~20 yrs ago.

horrible movie, but top 5 best soundtrack

ultraNoob

Yoshinoya Destroyer
Jan 20, 2007
Hills of Paradise
since all our base belong to DNC last night, i watched The Crow again, since first watching it when it came out ~20 yrs ago.

when that movie came out, I thought it was the ish. Soundrack was awesome. Still listen to it from time to time.

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
...some in the bottom 100 are intentionally bad. Do these people not understand sarcasm?
Some of the intentionaly bad became intentionaly bad only a few weeks after release when people star passing it to each other as the new Manos/The Room (depending on your age). Just look at what the birdemic guys said pre and after release.

norbar

Jun 7, 2007

That's not a horrible movie. Yes the Goth aesthetics will work for very few people and yes given it's a mid budget 90's kinda sci-fi movie it will look cheaper but it's a quite good genre movie. I think you just view it in comparison to your childhood memories and expectations. I know it did happen to me a few times.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
One of the few movies I stopped watching and will not finish.
Agreed about nude nuns with big guns. I couldn't find anything to like.

So so bad!

Also, never seen a good film by M. Night Shyamalan, Unbreakable was watchable but everything else was pure poop!
I liked this, but I only got half through it and haven't fired it up again. Thanks for reminding me.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
saw "Journey 2: The Spicy Vindaloo" (or something like that) starring the rock and some other guy where they do things in 3d but it's not real good unless you got 3d. So it was pretty bad.

Trailslug46

Monkey
May 14, 2006
Indiana
I like ALL of John Waters films including Pink Flamingos. I've seen A Dirty Shame a couple of times. John Waters is one of my favorite writers. He dosen't care if people don't like his films, he does what interest him.

Trailslug46

Monkey
May 14, 2006
Indiana
"Bad Ass" is Epic Beard Man made into a movie. A movie I will never watch again. Danny T's best work lately has been as a head riding a turtle.

norbar

Jun 7, 2007
ive never gotten angry at a movie for being bad but this one sucked so god damn bad.

Why would you watch that thing? Did you kill someone, had to hide the body but couldn't bear the guilt and had to punish yourself in some horrible way? The question is serious though. On paper it looks like more with no redeemable qualities and sticking flypaper to my eyeballs seems more fun.

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
Why would you watch that thing? Did you kill someone, had to hide the body but couldn't bear the guilt and had to punish yourself in some horrible way? The question is serious though. On paper it looks like more with no redeemable qualities and sticking flypaper to my eyeballs seems more fun.
i thought it was another movie that ive been searching for but it turned out not to be. i also have a hard time not finishing a movie once ive started watching it. i actually yelled at the tv

Last edited:

norbar

Jun 7, 2007
i thought it was another movie that ive been searching for but it turned out not to be. i also have a hard time not finishing a movie once ive started watching it. i actually yelled at the tv
Just quickly switch to something better and easy to digest(unless you watch movies religiously you have easily 1000 easy watch movies that could rescue you). It's a movie equivalent of drinking to forget. Worked for me when I had that problem.

Though I did try to watch 30 minutes of straight to dvd streetbike movie after I realized it wasn't the anime I was looking for. Being drunk made me slow to notice it's live action.

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
trust me, there was nothing to bail me out. i pay for all these damn channels and there was nothing. i also got sucked into how bad it was. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

norbar

Jun 7, 2007
trust me, there was nothing to bail me out. i pay for all these damn channels and there was nothing. i also got sucked into how bad it was. :rolleyes:
You have the internet. There is always something on the internet ;)

Also - that is why my TV is not plugged to anything but my blu ray and the net.

Ride Monzie

Monkey
Jan 4, 2013
Killafornia
Not sure if it's been mentioned, I just saw this thread pop up and have the unshakeable need to let you all know to never watch V/H/S. worst movie ever. Seriously. It made my head hurt it was so bad. I was so full of abstract rage and no one to direct it at I almost vomited. And I like **** movies.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Not sure if it's been mentioned, I just saw this thread pop up and have the unshakeable need to let you all know to never watch V/H/S. worst movie ever. Seriously. It made my head hurt it was so bad. I was so full of abstract rage and no one to direct it at I almost vomited. And I like **** movies.
I watched that after a recommendation from my brother. I fell asleep 3 times through it and didn't even make it through. Complete crap and super lame attempts at shock/horror. It made BWP look like a cinematic masterpiece.

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
I vote TED. When a movie should be epic and forever cool for making non-stop references to (and then bringing the star of it in) Flash Gordon and yet still managing to be that lousy, you've got truckloads of fail crap on your movie lawn. So pathetic of a movie. I couldn't even chuckle when they used the effects from Flash Gordon on the car...and I KNOW the movie nerd in me was dying to laugh at that.

I'm gonna go watch Ice Pirates (Flash Gordon-esque spoof) again. I chuckle every darn time that ship gets Space Herpes. :D

norbar

Jun 7, 2007
If you want to see something bad look up this. I still don't understand what Salieri from Amedeus is doing here. Still it is a masterpiece of marketing since it sold not much worse than avengers and batman here.

http://youtu.be/AIh6Wcenw0k