Quantcast

wow that sucks!!!

Aug 22, 2004
FEAR ME ^
wow how did we manage to re-elect the moron of a president who knows what s**t will happen to our country or who we'll go to war with, I mean wtf guys how the hell did that fagg get elected again? Everyone saw what he has done just some seem to ignor it.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
well you know the best way to secure a secind term is to be in the middle of war when election time rolls around. To bad we "won" the war a year ago and we are still there.

pnj

Turbo Monkey till the fat lady sings
Aug 14, 2002
seattle
he won because of all the Anti-gay, Anti-abortion, country music listening, christians.

simple as that. so next time your out and about, fire bomb a church.

Tenchiro

Attention K Mart Shoppers
Jul 19, 2002
New England
pnj said:
he won because of all the Anti-gay, Anti-abortion, country music listening, christians.

Like I said, blame the Democrats for fielding such a poor candidate.

DVNT

Turbo Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
Four years from now we will still be in Iraq, people will still be dying, and he will still say that he did the right thing when he did nothing at all but start something that we can't finish.

Let this day be hence forth known as Groundhog Day.

wirly

Monkey
Mar 19, 2002
San Diego
pnj said:

That pretty much sums up your value to mankind.

With that "logic" I guess I should remind you to be sure to send Yasser a get well card, and don't forget to wear a mask when filming yourself cutting off the heads of volunter workers.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
N8 said:
What really sucks is that a lot of you just don't get it...
:p:p:p
I don't get you N8, you think with your wallet and dig the tax cuts and like the foreign policy, other than that you just seem to cheer go team even though it seems you don't seem bo be that behind all the other BS.

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
Westy said:
I don't get you N8, you think with your wallet and dig the tax cuts and like the foreign policy, other than that you just seem to cheer go team even though it seems you don't seem bo be that behind all the other BS.
Why the hell would anyone support the foreign policy? It is absolutely atrocious. If you can't join 'em, bomb 'em.

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
Transcend said:
Why the hell would anyone support the foreign policy? It is absolutely atrocious. If you can't join 'em, bomb 'em.
we didnt bomb canada, france or anyone except Iraq and Pakistan...

EDIT: Oops I meant Afghanistan or India or whatever the hell it was.

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
BurlyShirley said:
we didnt bomb canada, france or anyone except Iraq and Pakistan...
Who the hell wants to bomb canada? We'll just give you our leaky submarines we bought used in some form of reversed blackmail?

And you wouldn't have to bomb France, they will just surrender.

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
ok, so i met this girl in Canada over the summer. we started talking politics, and she said:

"you know why the roads are so bad in the US? it's so that the tanks can get traction during war time, 'cause the US likes to go to war a lot and tanks need the rough roads for traction."

this is after i had just driven from Whitehorse, YT to Williams Lake, BC. i wasn't sure whether i should laugh, or feel sorry for her. at least she was hot.

J

JRB

the Inbred said:
at least she was hot, but I still didn't get laid.

How many Americans do you know that fully understand Canada??? Do you call them stupid too???

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
loco-gringo said:
How many Americans do you know that fully understand Canada??? Do you call them stupid too???
oh man, you should've heard the rest of the conversation. i remember her saying something about the US wanting to nuke Canada.

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
Only it is paradise in the middle of nowhere! I lived in colorado for 4 years, I will either be moving back there or to BC somewhere following my PHD. The problem is that it seems most beatiful places are filled with tree hugging hippies. I hate hippies.

J

JRB

Transcend said:
Only it is paradise in the middle of nowhere! I lived in colorado for 4 years, I will either be moving back there or to BC somewhere following my PHD. The problem is that it seems most beatiful places are filled with tree hugging hippies. I hate hippies.

The movie I watched last night, Grand Theft Parsons, had some funny stuff about hippies.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Tenchiro said:
Like I said, blame the Democrats for fielding such a poor candidate.
I blame the Republicans for fielding such a poor candidate 4 years ago. McCain should have been reelected yesterday.

LeeOz

Monkey
Aug 20, 2003
NYC
Mc Cain is the only politician that seems trustworthy to me... omg I hate them all

Burn Burn Burn The Motherfuc*er Down

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
yes, i can't stand hippies, which is one of the reasons i don't like being in Austin too much. though, i think it's more like i don't like being at UT. but anywho, i'd take a quaint house between Squamish and Whistler, or anywhere along 99 south of Pemberton, but i believe that land is pricey. i was talking to a family who took me in one night, and they said Whistler and Squamish were the most expensive places to live in BC. i thought Williams Lake was quite attractive, as well. and Jessica @ SafeWay was a knockout.

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
the Inbred said:
yes, i can't stand hippies, which is one of the reasons i don't like being in Austin too much. though, i think it's more like i don't like being at UT. but anywho, i'd take a quaint house between Squamish and Whistler, or anywhere along 99 south of Pemberton, but i believe that land is pricey. i was talking to a family who took me in one night, and they said Whistler and Squamish were the most expensive places to live in BC. i thought Williams Lake was quite attractive, as well. and Jessica @ SafeWay was a knockout.
Texas sux... no way around it.

Slugman

Frankenbike
Apr 29, 2004
Miami, FL
LeeOz said:
Mc Cain is the only politician that seems trustworthy to me... omg I hate them all

Burn Burn Burn The Motherfuc*er Down
Even though he rolled over and played B*tch for Bush?

F' McCain! - he had the best chance of anyone to get a viable 3rd party going in '00 and he pussed on it! Now he just sits around touting the party line like a good little lap dog.

Ahrnold '08 - At least in this years election he endorsed items that were against the GOP's agenda.

N8 v2.0

Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
Slugman said:
Ahrnold '08 - At least in this years election he endorsed items that were against the GOP's agenda.

I'd vote for him... Actors turned CA Gov's have a great track record as awesome US Presidents....

:)

FlipSide

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2001
Transcend said:
Who the hell wants to bomb canada? We'll just give you our leaky submarines we bought used in some form of reversed blackmail?
Oh that'll come...in a few years. We have tons of water up here and the US will want it one day or another. We'll just become the new axis of evil or some crap like that...not giving away our water will be viewed in the US as a menace to the US security or health or whatever. Then our good neibor friends will just come up here and take what they want. That or they'll bribe some dumb canadian politicians in order to get access to the water.

US selfishness unfortunately has no limits... :( Just look at the tiny amount of the Rio Grande that actually make it to Mexico. :eviltongu Very sad....

buildyourown

Turbo Monkey
Feb 9, 2004
South Seattle
FlipSide said:
Oh that'll come...in a few years. We have tons of water up here and the US will want it one day or another. We'll just become the new axis of evil or some crap like that...not giving away our water will be viewed in the US as a menace to the US security or health or whatever. Then our good neibor friends will just come up here and take what they want. That or they'll bribe some dumb canadian politicians in order to get access to the water.

US selfishness unfortunately has no limits... :( Just look at the tiny amount of the Rio Grande that actually make it to Mexico. :eviltongu Very sad....
It's not your water we want. It's your lumber. After Bush cuts down all of our trees, he's coming for yours.

I'm gonna go get drunk.

N8 v2.0

Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
buildyourown said:
It's not your water we want. It's your lumber. After Bush cuts down all of our trees, he's coming for yours.

I'm gonna go get drunk.

Good thing trees are a renewable crop huh?

Beside, Canada already does a great job at chopping down their trees for sale in the US.

FlipSide

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2001
buildyourown said:

I'm gonna go get drunk.
That's right...water will be next though... :sneaky:

Damn True

Monkey Pimp
Sep 10, 2001
Between a rock and a hard place.
formermtboarder said:
wow how did we manage to re-elect the moron of a president who knows what s**t will happen to our country or who we'll go to war with, I mean wtf guys how the hell did that fagg get elected again? Everyone saw what he has done just some seem to ignor it.

Wow.......

Next time do a bit of spell checking before cutting loose with the moron tag.