Quantcast

*(Y)* Today GMT *(Y)*

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
I just eat them, not read the label. That purple box is a just a distraction on my way to the cookies.
best gs cookie hands down. someone tried to offer a "samoa" beer to me today. horrible. please keep my cookies in my cookies and my beer in my beer (unless you're putting coffee in my stout. that's cool).

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Shortly after corporate minions distributed a pamphlet stating nobody is getting promotions nor raises at this time, the head honcho got on a global webcast saying half of us got raises last year, and the other half will be getting raises this year. Somebody needs to pee in a little plastic cup.
Someone needs to get the "I'm fuckin Lou" treatment

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
best gs cookie hands down. someone tried to offer a "samoa" beer to me today. horrible. please keep my cookies in my cookies and my beer in my beer (unless you're putting coffee in my stout. that's cool).
This lesbian couple I know makes the best fuckin weed cookies.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Shortly after corporate minions distributed a pamphlet stating nobody is getting promotions nor raises at this time, the head honcho got on a global webcast saying half of us got raises last year, and the other half will be getting raises this year. Somebody needs to pee in a little plastic cup.
If you get raises for peeing in a cup, some mother fucker owes me some goddamn money. :confused:

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
I feel and look like Hannibal Lecter in this CPAP mask. Weird having a machine blow me up like a balloon.