Quantcast

)))YAY its FTS Friderp(((

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
And beer 30 can't come soon enough...Wifey is kind of grumpy this am ...Could be because all she has had in the past 48 hours is that awful fluid they have you drink to flush the colon before a colonoscopy.

Short bus then finish loading up my med gear and head on out to work a two day horse show.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
In ass early to hit max quarterly comp 1 sale short, so I should be able to hit it. Might be here until 7pm though... 11 hour day. giddy.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin!

Toiled away for a few hours in the shop last night before throwing in the towel. One of those tasks where I would spend 6 hours doing what I could in 10 minutes if I had the right tool; today, I will be buying said tool.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Hello all.

My pain in the ass co-worker sent an email to all this morning saying she’s retiring sometime in the fall! Halle-fucking-lulah!

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
75* today. rained overnight but sunny now. kids’ first day of spring break. not sure whether digging or riding this afternoon...coffee and bacon will help me decide!

jackalope

Mental acuity - 1%
Jan 9, 2004
in a single wide, cooking meth...
Hooray for me - I have pre-zombie Jeebus day off! Taking the kiddo to go swim, then hopefully trail work for a few hours in light of the perfectly timed rain events which are keeping the trails from drying out. Also have some actual work things to do, but will wait until I've had a few libations before addressing . What could go wrong?

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
This week flew by. Too many projects happening at once. The weather was pretty nice this week. Did not ride any bikes. Did take delivery of my painted SS frame that I ordered and paid for almost a year ago. FUCK YEA

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
We have a VIP visiting the facility today. We were told to not look out the windows or we will be considered a threat by security.

:brow:

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
This day is begging for a beer lunch already. Will be taking a trip to the shed instead. -__-
Will be having a few cold barley pops at Upslope for shizzzz.
Full moon gathering tomorrow nite with close friends. Gonna be face melting fun with maybe a touch of ego death. Party on garth.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
Effing morons: tie your ladder down. Pickup in front of me on 680 had a ladder blow off his lumber rack at 70 mph at 5:30 am it bounced and hit a truck in the express lane then glanced of another car and came flipping towards me. I swerved to the lane to the right and it almost went into my windshield, passed by me with a few feet to spare

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Day off today; finally got to sleep in for once.

Going to go ride some trails on the fat bike. I'm fully expecting ice and mud.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Sales goal hit is massive effect. Ready to go home, but I have to stay another 5 hours. boo.

rockofullr

confused
Jun 11, 2009
East Bay, Cali
Question for @eric strt6 or anyone else who knows the SC area. Gonna be in Felton chillin and riding the SC trails over the weekend for my girl's birthday. Is Ristorante Casa Nostra good or should I take her to dinner in Santa Cruz for some better eats?

Anywhere else we should check out up in the hills while we're there?

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
Question for @eric strt6 or anyone else who knows the SC area. Gonna be in Felton chillin and riding the SC trails over the weekend for my girl's birthday. Is Ristorante Casa Nostra good or should I take her to dinner in Santa Cruz for some better eats?

Anywhere else we should check out up in the hills while we're there?

Never ate there but my go to's were Vasillis for Greek off Mission and El Palomar for Mexican but the best Romantic Dinner was at Casa Blanca near the Wharf in Santa Cruz. Breakfast was at the Davenport Cash Store on hwy 1

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Went for a walk at lunch and spotted a Volvo station wagon that someone had mounted a roof box to, cut the bottom out of the roofbox, and grafted it to the roof of the vehicle using packing tape. From the looks of it, they were using it to store pine cones.

roflbox

roflborx
Jan 23, 2017
Raleigh, NC
Went for a walk at lunch and spotted a Volvo station wagon that someone had mounted a roof box to, cut the bottom out of the roofbox, and grafted it to the roof of the vehicle using packing tape. From the looks of it, they were using it to store pine cones.
currency of the future

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Well that was a fun ride. Even if I had to walk a portion of it and skip a section of trail due to too much ice.

My lungs and energy level are still out of whack.