Quantcast

>> Yeah, Friday <<

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
Seems like this will be the first weekend I'm not using for work. Might fix the old dirt jump bike to see if there is some life in it left or if I need to buy a new one

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
I shall continue with my trend of not being at work. I am staying in the same state until tomorrow afternoon though.

gonefirefightin

free wieners
Home Depot and ace hardware to prep for the new sink, faucet and other RV upgrades arriving via amazon this weekend.

I also believe my first batch of charges and detonators will be arriving Monday. Looking forward to popping some big rock on a few gold claims in Arizona.

had the AC on all night

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Hi, lol. LMAO. More TRACK jogging this morning, to the tune of 6.3 miles. My foot is feeling a tiny bit better every day. Running is not making it hurt any more, which is progress. I'll pedal the KICKR later too. Somehow I managed some sort of pedaling 12 days in a row now, between the trainer, the tri bike, and the MTB. Weird. Also put a down payment on a new turbo Outback last night.

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
Another day off work, stupid head cold.
Today I was thinking that anti snore spray should work pretty well on a sore throat.
Went and bought some and it works quite well, knocks the swelling down a fair bit.
Also raining here so I'm not missing great riding weather.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Training a new employee today. Finally convinced the boss to not schedule me for a hell day with a trainee, It scares them off and we need drivers for the wheelchair vans.

Espresso consumed now to make a fried egg sandwich before I head out

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
skipped the ride last night due to a combination of high heat and humidity and accumulated sleep deprivation. I will attempt a lunch sneak today as the heat has fallen drastically. It's currently 64°F whereas yesterday's humidex was at 104°....

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
no permits were ever pulled for the hot tub
if permits were required I sure never pulled 'em

whoops. I thought through perusal of at least Denver's regulations above ground stuff didn't need permits. my new subpanel did. but that was deliberate. :D

/me is at work, reading a bunch of ultrasounds today

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
if permits were required I sure never pulled 'em

whoops. I thought through perusal of at least Denver's regulations above ground stuff didn't need permits. my new subpanel did. but that was deliberate. :D

/me is at work, reading a bunch of ultrasounds today
To be clear, it is permits for the electrical work for said hot tub, not the tub itself, which I know is what I said.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Mom and her husband arrive today. Still hoping for an afternoon ride, maybe even a high country lap. Maybe they’ll shuttle us up! We’ll see.

Otherwise work and looking at flights to Le Pisgah in October. Anyone have any experience flying with a bike on Allegiant?

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Picking up an investment in Tahoe?
judging by the exponential increase in solicitation calls (many now live realtors who actually live here)

I think they're all gone. All dried up!

There's one that keeps calling telling my partner that she has 'investors lined up'

This is the wrong thing to tell either of us as you can imagine. Good lord that lady has taken some verbal abuse but keeps calling back :rofl:

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

I agree that this has been the longest 4 days ever. It's finally Friday and I hope to be done by noon. My new sniffer works, but still waiting to see the goods.

Also my knee has been jacked to the point the mile walkies is a chore. This isn't good, but it is my bad knee. But I haven't done anything and it just hurts always now. Sucks.

gonefirefightin

free wieners
Morning Monkeys.

I agree that this has been the longest 4 days ever. It's finally Friday and I hope to be done by noon. My new sniffer works, but still waiting to see the goods.

Also my knee has been jacked to the point the mile walkies is a chore. This isn't good, but it is my bad knee. But I haven't done anything and it just hurts always now. Sucks.
Geezermonkey ™

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
even coming from california, I too must bow to the very well defined "colorado outfit"

I think they pass out the same sticker bundle to new residents when they move in from manhattan
"Welcome to Colorado... here's your Tacoma and flat brim. Make sure to tuck your ears in!"

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
To be clear, it is permits for the electrical work for said hot tub, not the tub itself, which I know is what I said.
got it. whatcha going to do re roof? wring it out for its last years?

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Here. Work. Wifey is heading up to Golden this afternoon with Haley to get a new Viola.

Getting kart stuff prepped and loaded tonight since we're leaving at 6am. Racing out of the team tent again.

Got a bunch of emails from people complaining that I don't have any appointments available until well into October. I'm sorry... I can't help that the same reason you want to talk with me is the same reason the other 100 people scheduled ahead of you want to. Boss also told me that my calls/meetings are too thorough and that I should be tossing them to the CFP team to do full financial plans. I'm sorry if I'm too good at my job for you. FTS. I should be hearing from Director of Financial Planning from other company next week, according to my buddy. I'm so ready to jump ship.