Quantcast

>> Yeah, Friday <<

gonefirefightin

free wieners
Here. Work. Wifey is heading up to Golden this afternoon with Haley to get a new Viola.

Getting kart stuff prepped and loaded tonight since we're leaving at 6am. Racing out of the team tent again.

Got a bunch of emails from people complaining that I don't have any appointments available until well into October. I'm sorry... I can't help that the same reason you want to talk with me is the same reason the other 100 people scheduled ahead of you want to. Boss also told me that my calls/meetings are too thorough and that I should be tossing them to the CFP team to do full financial plans. I'm sorry if I'm too good at my job for you. FTS. I should be hearing from Director of Financial Planning from other company next week, according to my buddy. I'm so ready to jump ship.
You should come up as well and have a drink with me since nick is being a busy body

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Mounting DH tires and pool noodles to take my trailbike to the park tomorrow. Place opened up last year and you couldn't get tickets. Then I hear business is really slow this year and people are complaining about a lack of flow trails. Now that sparked my interest.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Went for a short hike. Saw a bear. First time at the local hill. Seen scat a few times but finally caught a glimpse of one running through the woods. So cool.

That makes nine bears this year.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
This has not been my experience - they make fine guacamole after hibernating in the fridge.
Insides start turning black within a week of being ripe IME. After that they look more like what I find when I forget to clean out the strainer in the sink.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Hell, there are really only five, that's guac tonight and slices tomorrow.
Yeah man you just gotta eat those fuckers. No refrigeration will help. they have a mind of their own and when they're ready, they're ready....like a poop.

Which is exactly what your next 48 hours will be like eating that many avacodos but there's no other way.

You are going to destroy your market capitalization.
Sometimes one must take a loss on one's investments.

And then go buy more avocados.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
I was training a new guy today, we started at 0730 and after some hands on safety training on the hydraulic lifts off we went. On transport #4 I got a call from one of our Ambulances that the EMT on board had started barfing. Oh joy I was the only back up. I asked the trainee did he feel comfortable doing the last two wheelchair transports solo. he said yes and I felt good about it so I hopped on the Ambulance and did 5 transports. Rookie rocked his assignment. trial by fire passed. I had fun teching on the ambulance. only down side was working a 12 hour shift

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Yeah man you just gotta eat those fuckers. No refrigeration will help. they have a mind of their own and when they're ready, they're ready....like a poop.

Which is exactly what your next 48 hours will be like eating that many avacodos but there's no other way.

Sometimes one must take a loss on one's investments.

And then go buy more avocados.
1694232907342.jpeg

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Floated around a local waterway on my friend's kayak. It was cool. Saw some Turtles and a Heron. Lots of deer and Turkeys also.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Had two nights in a row of 3am electrical issues, lets hope there's not another one tonight. The machine that hasn't run in two years developed two electrical issues while sitting off. When I brought it back online the vibration must have finished them off.