Quantcast

Zoke Rocco's are alive!

Renegade

Monkey
Sep 6, 2001
Julian, help me out here. Are dorado's pink?
You have red on your lock on grips? Well, my lock on's are all black. As I said this is all personal preference. If you like certain colors on your bike, knock yourself out. it's your bike, put whatever you want on it. You shouldn't take offense because I said I don't like the colors of certain components. I'm choosing to put certain colors on my bike to please me, not you, or anyone else. Lighten up.

Renegade

Monkey
Sep 6, 2001
This dorado looks fine to me. Is my computer monitor that bad; the color looks blueish or light purple. Not red or pink. Did I say somewhere above that I didn't like dorado's? Help me out here Julian.

Sep 10, 2001
Renegade said:
Excuse me, allow me to correct myself. Metallic rose, with a hint of fuscia. What's wrong with silver or black, something that would look good mounted in ANY color bike frame? That color is going to look like doodoo on alot of frames Brian.
Ahh... You are an interior decorator.... :D

Everyone has an opinion when it comes to colors... Example, white forks. So many people went crazy when they saw the white RC2X models, but I didn't really like the white. Or Desert Storm on the 05 All Mountain 1.. People on the web cried about the color, but they were selling. It grew on me... Everybody has different tastes... Plus, being a first year product, doing something people notice isn't a bad thing... But, most of my bikes are basic on the colors too...

To be quite honest I laugh at how many people get so anal about colors on bikes that are meant to get dirty...

Brian

MOTODH

Turbo Monkey
Mar 28, 2005
CT
personally I think its pretty sexy and love the ideas behind it. would love to try one on a sunday