Quantcast

£€¥jeudi GMT ¥€£

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Some donkey at work has left their Hellcat parked in the middle of the parking lot. The hell. :rofl:

In other news, trying to make a right turn while shifting 1st to 2nd AND sneezing at the same time, is rather difficult.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Some donkey at work has left their Hellcat parked in the middle of the parking lot. The hell. :rofl:

In other news, trying to make a right turn while shifting 1st to 2nd AND sneezing at the same time, is rather difficult.
i owned that truck that got blocked in, i'd throw it in 4 and just push it out of the way

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
I wonder why they didn't just move it?
"Unfortunately the moose had to be euthanized because there just wasn't another safe option," said Jolanta Kowalski, a ministry spokesperson. "The animal was injured and it had been on the highway for quite some time."

She said public safety is always top priority, and because of the animal's size, unpredictability, and amount of time it takes for drugs to take effect, tranquillization wasn't a viable option.

"Even if you're doing the best tranquillizing job there's going to be possibly a moment or couple minutes before that animal goes down and how they react isn't predictable."

kind of a gnarly break:

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Mornin!

First official day on the road. Camped outside of Meeker, CO at the moment. Unlike @Nick I slept fantastic, not having a job has been terrific for my insomnia. I wonder what today shall bring...
If you go through Idaho Falls I recommend this place. https://www.lucysnypizza.com/

and if you are going into Grand Teton National Park I have a good buddy who is a senior ranger there that may have a secret spot you can camp at (pm me)

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Long ass day so far. at the Office at 5am. Vendor vehicle compliance inspection at 6am (all of our vehicles passed inspections for safety equipment, cleanliness, and road worthyness) Driver spot checks in the field this morning, fill in for a driver that has a doctors appt this afternoon.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
If you go through Idaho Falls I recommend this place. https://www.lucysnypizza.com/

and if you are going into Grand Teton National Park I have a good buddy who is a senior ranger there that may have a secret spot you can camp at (pm me)
If you are in IF and don't want pizza, I HIGHLY recommend FUJI Hibachi/Sushi.
So much fun.
It is right next door to Eric's suggestion.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
According to Jenson, PayPal is the one responsible for changing the shipping method from free 2 day to regular ground. So I don't get my tires today to use tomorrow. They say there is nothing they can do about it.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
stripped down entire drivetrain, cleaned the amount of grit that came off of the cassette was impressive), greased, reassembled. only potential source of noise under load now is one pedal that’s a tad loose. but i don’t feel like rebuilding it right now. interested for a first ride with a dropper on this bike. not sure where i’m riding tomorrow yet...

founders breakfast stout is still delicious. someome had to check, amirite? you’re welcome.