Quantcast

¤¤Ωis It Too Early For A Sunday GMT?Ω¤¤

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Congrats I suppose. But seafoam, really ? Not a color I would pair you with. But I am also sick of seafoam as it’s my psycho landlord’s wife’s favorite color for everything including the walls.
I almost went with black but the black comes with a tort guard. I could’ve bought another black guard to murder it out. However, I do like the foam on this design. I think it tames the bare metal bits, whereas the black accents the contrast.

DEDF17F3-5F4F-4A1C-9A85-07D1A7761573.jpeg

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Karting was done. Haley went on a rampage. Need to work on blocking vs. passing, but only league kids are in the passing game, so that makes it difficult.

Off to Costco and the tile store.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I have about 2 grand on the books for this month. The same for next month. 3 downhill bike builds and zero fat bikes. Need to up my Truing stand game to accommodate big wheels.

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
Ride accomplished, never ridden this end of the trail network before, holy steep Batman! Rear brake hates me.

Pizza dough mixed and resting, gotta check on the neighbors chicken, mow the lawn then take the kiddo on a hike to burn off some energy.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
work done, all 15 vehicles passed the inspection ( not that I leave anything to get failed for in my preparation). Getting ready to bake some sourdough bread. The dough has abut an hour more proofing to go
IMG_20220306_140316635.jpg

30 minutes later and it has doubled
IMG_20220306_145340309.jpg

Last edited:

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Nap had. Now about to play Kids Against Maturity with the girls. Should be interesting.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
Well, after more drugs than I care to recount, I feel pretty normal today. Looks like the latest triptan might be OK, but nothing seems to work better than quiet, rest, and painkillers :(

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
So when I was away on vacation a homeless dude started setting up a tent in the grass at the side of my house. Neighbors called the Police, the city will not do anything about it as he is on the easement. The cops are familiar with him, says he his aggressive and people shouldn't try to interact with him and they will not do anything "until" he attacks someone. It sounds like he has an obvious mental disorder, drug problem or both. Thankfully he does pack up his stuff during the day so I will be building some elevated beds and installing them this week. Actually have been considering that for years just never had the motivation until now.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
I’d recommend installing some stucco and awaiting an eventual onslaught of sparrows. Then sparrow bugs.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
So when I was away on vacation a homeless dude started setting up a tent in the grass at the side of my house. Neighbors called the Police, the city will not do anything about it as he is on the easement. The cops are familiar with him, says he his aggressive and people shouldn't try to interact with him and they will not do anything "until" he attacks someone. It sounds like he has an obvious mental disorder, drug problem or both. Thankfully he does pack up his stuff during the day so I will be building some elevated beds and installing them this week. Actually have been considering that for years just never had the motivation until now.
that's nice of you to build him a bed. he should sleep more comfortably and hopefully will be less aggressive as a result!