Quantcast

¤}{¤mercredi GMT¤}{¤... estie

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
not, but if it's a video where a chopper is "landing" on a tower and it's the grounding arc, i have seen that (or similar) before)
If my boy wasn't already on a path that had promise, I would be pushing this. Seems like the math requirement is the biggest issue finding folks and it isn't like they are looking for college level math, it's GED level math.

Again, I'm pushing for either STEM or a trade for lil Man. Who knows, he could be genius level and just has an appreciation for fart jokes. There are a few years to go yet. :rofl:

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Welp, I got out for a quick ride this afternoon. The moment tires hit dirt, I got word that they turned power on in the building.

The god damn POS Nortel phone box shit the bed and reset itself. So now I'm crossing my fingers that the backup file is useful.

I should have been finishing up a hike and eating wings with some dudes right now. :monkey:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Welp, I got out for a quick ride this afternoon. The moment tires hit dirt, I got word that they turned power on in the building.

The god damn POS Nortel phone box shit the bed and reset itself. So now I'm crossing my fingers that the backup file is useful.

I should have been finishing up a hike and eating wings with some dudes right now. :monkey:
Brutal.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
I've been wearing the same pair of riding shoes for several years, re-sewing new velcro yearly since Keen no longer makes them. For me they're the most comfortable shoe to ride, hike, or do trail work in. Somewhere in between a dh/skate shoe and an xc race shoe. I think this style is called Enduro ?

Anyway, as I was replacing the cleats I noticed the shank was cracked on one. Not good. Haven't really seen a shoe I liked and could afford so this could really suck. Started to look up "top enderpo shoes" and see what I could find. But first a quick check on eBay.

They had a pair in my size, brand new, unused for at least $50 less than new. Haven't seen a new pair, let alone a pair in my size in years.

Score !

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Could be worse. The backup worked, now I just need to find all the random changes I made since it was last done.

On the plus side, I now have half a day of lieu time for MOAR riding. :brow:

Calling it quits now. I want tacos. Or a baconator. :/