Quantcast

«±» thursd gmt «±»

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
burned the roof of my mouth getting too excited about butter chicken and naan. DAMMIT.

in other news, sealant has been added to rear tire, routes and meetup points have been planned, meetings have been moved, and fuckit friday is ON.

Kiwintas

Chimp
Oct 22, 2018
@Kiwintas

Sounds pretty interesting, we have 2 Jazz Blocks and 3 blocks of Envy. The oldest Envy planting we have is in its 5th leaf. We are picking 80-100 bins an acre on V trellis. The Envy make up a large % of our farms income. It makes me nervous, as more and more Envy make it to market we are seeing the $ per box go down every year. The storability of Envy is still pretty unknown and internal browning is a major issue. I see NZ Jazz and Envy in our stores and I am disappointed with the amount of culls on the shelf.

Look at these NZ Jazz I saw a few weeks ago...

View attachment 137896

WTF!

I would like to visit NZ and tour the orchards, there are groups who go there every year I believe. Its always fun to see different growing regions!
As a kiwi that’s just embarrassing. That stuff should be have been exported. They grow better stuff than.