Quantcast

®¢® zero dark Thursday gmt ®¢®

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
hungry as fuck rn. made this bad ass Persian egg dish last nite. I may have to lay into my leftovers ASAP.
off mañana. if i still rode my bike I would see if the CO city boys would want to ride. but I don't.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
So what's the post-M plan for your stable? Did you figure out if an extended warranty for the Infiniti was possible?
Mostly bitching. I'll be refilling our cash supplies because the deck gutted them. And i haven't had the time to deal with it; we'll likely get an off lease Ascent and call it a day for another decade or so. We've had our best luck with Subaru's across the board and Sarah really like the Ascent. Two years out from now they should be more readily available.

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
:wave:

̶A̶̶̶l̶̶̶l̶̶̶ ̶̶̶t̶̶̶h̶̶̶e̶̶̶ ̶̶̶w̶̶̶o̶̶̶m̶̶̶e̶̶̶n̶̶̶ ̶̶̶f̶̶̶o̶̶̶l̶̶̶k̶̶̶ ̶̶̶a̶̶̶r̶̶̶e̶̶̶ ̶ Large child is back in school. So ̶b̶l̶i̶s̶s̶f̶u̶l̶l̶y̶ ̶q̶u̶i̶e̶t̶ much drama already........
Fixed that.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Fun ride last night. Pumped the rear tire on the bike up to about 30psi before starting, but I still burped it about 5 minutes in. A few more big burps mid ride left the tire pretty much flat. Just need moar pressure or ???
Running same rear on 28mm without burping at 24psi
Moar sealant?

I've been experimenting with lower pressures lately. I'm 200lbs riding weight, on weareone Agent rims, 2.5 exo DHF in front, 2.5 Aggressor DD rear.

22f/24r psi is teh $$$

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Mostly bitching. I'll be refilling our cash supplies because the deck gutted them. And i haven't had the time to deal with it; we'll likely get an off lease Ascent and call it a day for another decade or so. We've had our best luck with Subaru's across the board and Sarah really like the Ascent. Two years out from now they should be more readily available.
Sounds like a sane plan. They all have EyeSight, right?
Moar sealant?

I've been experimenting with lower pressures lately. I'm 200lbs riding weight, on weareone Agent rims, 2.5 exo DHF in front, 2.5 Aggressor DD rear.

22f/24r psi is teh $$$
I’m down to 25 psi front and back. 2.5/2.4” WT front and back, Cushcore in back as well, 30 mm inner diameter rims. So far so good.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
So mother f*cking hot here in Texa$$, even hotter in a little piston airplane.

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Today = busy in general. Today + yesterday's market = busy in general +:panic:. Thank FSM that we have an internal team that I can throw things at. Except that my internal is ooo because her BIL decided to off himself last week. Really not helping me with that one.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Today = busy in general. Today + yesterday's market = busy in general +:panic:. Thank FSM that we have an internal team that I can throw things at. Except that my internal is ooo because her BIL decided to off himself last week. Really not helping me with that one.
Was his name Gary?

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
Moar sealant?

22f/24r psi is teh $$$
I usually forget to check pressure before rides. Sometimes I do feel rollover in the back without burps. Back home when I check I'm usually at 18psi... But I'm a hefty 170lbs suited up.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
@camadmos...2.5 dhf WT DUBBLEDOWNZZZZ on ex471s. usually/ideally around 24F/26 rear. no burping. ever. no punctures. ever. but when i ran exo casing on same rims at 26/28 much more burping, etc.

roflbox

roflborx
Jan 23, 2017
Raleigh, NC
update on the black flies, looks like they are cluster flies?

I am able to catch them with the GF's mini vaccum, which that site would suggest makes them cluster flies? They are slower than what I would call a usual house fly, and do not make as much noise at blow flies do

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
update on the black flies, looks like they are cluster flies?

I am able to catch them with the GF's mini vaccum, which that site would suggest makes them cluster flies? They are slower than what I would call a usual house fly, and do not make as much noise at blow flies do
Srsly - get rid of the dead hooker in the crawlspace. I'm tellin' ya - out west those things will mummify with very little maggot/fly activity. But you're in the SOUTH, man. The body has to go.

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Least is yellowstone goes off...... Im not really even gonna feel it.....
We'll feel it, see it, and be just far enough away that we're looking at 3' of ash - immediately uninhabitable - but not blown up. And enough to make leaving impossible, because it's by foot and snowing glass.