Quantcast

®®®®® -- Monday GTM -- ∑∑∑°°°°çççç

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Good morning and all that bullshit. It's a WFH day, plus a swim and bike morning. I'm thinking of seeing the Barbenheimer this coming weekend since I've got nothing else to do and Wife will be away.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
:wave:

Sanded the child's soon to be playset for like 4 hours yesterday. My arm is still tingly. Of course I've only done ~25% of the surface area so I expect to get more tingles.

Avy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2006
Got a water leak under the house,I called in sick to take wife to Dr. as she might have Cancer. Very worried and nervous. She had heat stroke systems yesterday,was going to the Dr. by herself as I have a new job. This morning she is not doing well. She ask’ed me to take her. This Dr. is a must for tests,I am worried I am going to ER. This is the worst morning. I have a plumber coming at 8:30 and I don’t know what the fuck.

Avy

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Got a water leak under the house,I called in sick to take wife to Dr. as she might have Cancer. Very worried and nervous. She had heat stroke systems yesterday,was going to the Dr. by herself as I have a new job. This morning she is not doing well. She ask’ed me to take her. This Dr. is a must for tests,I am worried I am going to ER. This is the worst morning. I have a plumber coming at 8:30 and I don’t know what the fuck.

Avy
hang in there @Avy ... good vibes to you and your wife.
:stupid:

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
@Avy that's no good. Hope the best for you and the wife!

Headed to Panorama in BC today.

The trails here on Moose Mountain near Calgary are wicked. Pretty surprised by them. Very rugged, exposed and fast.

Buddy who ate shit on the first day, dislocating his finger and getting major road rash was even able to do a run yesterday. Stoked on that.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Here. Slept very well in my own bed for the first time in over a week. Still hacking shit up, but not quite wanting to die yet.

Over 200 emails; I haven't checked voicemails yet...

Dropped Audi for warranty service. They gave me a Q5, which from all I can tell is just my car sitting 8" higher.

Meh.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
I have developed a toothache. I do not care for this.

Q5, which from all I can tell is just my car sitting 8" higher
they are pretty shockingly similar on paper. tough more front headroom and both row shoulder room in Q5, 2.3" more rear legroom. cargo volume within spitting distance.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Dragging ass Monkeys.

Ugh, did not want to get up this morning. Feeling a little productive and that's nice, but I need to deal with the diesel shop today and also take my truck to the dealer. I really don't like taking it to the dealer, but I think they are the best ones to address my lack of left blinker and brake light.

Maybe if I am productive enough, I won't care about the bullshit. Patry on Monday Monkeys.