Quantcast

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Wednesday GMT ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
My brain decided that waking up at 3:30 would be a great idea. Thanks, brain.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Just had a big ass lunch at work. There is a big ass cantine with really good food so its my big meal of the day.

I had big plans to ride to work this week but company car is making me lazy. I do think its fits the SOC theme though.

Looks like we can start using the kitchen today. So much cleaning to do though as there is dust everywhere. I think it will take a long time before we get through all the dust in the house and we still need to sand the floors on the second floor and stairs.

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
1.5 month of me going to this crazy functional training place. Jesus I've been out of shape ( no money = less biking in the hills = less motivation) it hurts. Still only see progress on rowing, airbike and skiing machines but not really in other places. I really hope one day I will not be one of the 3 last guys/gals in the group. Maybe it's time to stop eating like a moron and sleeping more too so I regenerate better and don't feel like shit anymore since my doc claims my high cortizol may not be thyroid problems but just stress and bad habbits.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Mornin!
Up early...had a dream that some friends of ours (who live in Montgomery, AL) convinced us to move to some shithole town in WV because 'there are jobs'.
There was no mountain biking.
Scary.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
'Morning LMFAO

Took the old rickety mountain bike out for my off road triathlon last night. Finished 22/99 in the race. Not too shabby. My swim strength has officially caught up to my biking.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Two days off. Come back in: :panic::bonk: I've been here for 25min and just got through emails. 20 are do now 18 are not items of my responsibility or fault, but ones that I am best and most able to clean up properly. Oh, and you now have an all-day meeting starting in 2 hours. Go!

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
1.5 month of me going to this crazy functional training place. Jesus I've been out of shape ( no money = less biking in the hills = less motivation) it hurts. Still only see progress on rowing, airbike and skiing machines but not really in other places. I really hope one day I will not be one of the 3 last guys/gals in the group. Maybe it's time to stop eating like a moron and sleeping more too so I regenerate better and don't feel like shit anymore since my doc claims my high cortizol may not be thyroid problems but just stress and bad habbits.
FB_IMG_1531108516995.jpg

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
FB_IMG_1488327566679.jpg

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Morning. Started de-cluttering my oldest's room yesterday. Hauled away 2 bags of crap to donate, 2 boxes of toys to give to the neices/nephews and still have a mountain to tackle in there. She is a hoarder!!!! She is motivated so we spend a couple of hours doing that and then resume our floating around in the pool agenda.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Accidentally gave employee 1 a ranking I meant to give employee 2, because I thought I was working on 2’s evaluation. No corrections once submitted :-/
This is brilliant. Hammer home that we all are replaceable cogs in the machine

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
When I transferred to R&D, my new boss stated, almost verbatim, "we don't give a fuck about the formal performance review system here". A year and a half later it's proven to be true, which is a welcome change from the operations side of the company.

I never want to leave here.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin!

Still in western CO doing camper rehab. Will likely be here through this upcoming weekend and will take off early next week. Lots of work has been done, lots more work will be done. I guess better to address things now than when they breakon the road right?