Quantcast

°° Wednesday GMT °°

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
I'd imagine they're in your "weekend" bag.

:brow:
Had to get them down from the top shelf actually :D

Too cold and dark to cut more stuff tonight.

Fire Dept is waiting on Xcel elsewhere in our hood to come and turn off some live wires that a big tree is now resting on. Hopefully that won't take our power out again.

Some of our carnage:
20211215_161317.jpg

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Damage report.

The second one is sitting across a chunk of fence along the southern property line. I'm expecting an influx of migrants any minute now that the wind has died down to take advantage of the security lapse.

I guess I better go find the chainsaw and chaps...
Assless?

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
finally got up early this morning to work out with much success. the new fungeon setup is pretty cool, need to snap a pic

shit is finally shipping and arriving for xmas and ssanta. will get that out ASAP once it arrives.

had some success at work, gotta get results tomorrow. cool new hi-tech shit. trying yet another way to get my car to stop squeaking. That's all I got!

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Been interviewing candidates for work this week. Have had a lot of real weirdos. A dude who seemed technically competent but took 20 minutes to communicate what should have been done with a single sentence. A former employee who was actually well regarded by former coworkers and managers but pretty much refused to answer any questions. Someone who seems to belong working in a national laboratory and not off shift factory support and another person who since receiving a PhD has a spotty 10 year history of working entry level blue collar jobs.