Quantcast

°²³ May Day GMT ³²°

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Yo!

Dumping rain here, though with any luck the sun will dry things out in time for a Sunday ride on the hardtail as the Yeti is down. Lay that carbon faster Light Bicycle!

Maybe I'll go fishing tomorrow instead. Got a new baitcaster that needs to be spooled and broken in.

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
We have emergency boxes at work for hurricanes and such. I suggested we add a couple body bags to each one and everyone looks at me like I'm crazy. Fine then, but I'm not gonna be the one rolling those dead assholes up in painter's tarps.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
'Morning. 'Friday. I did 75 minutes on the trainer first thing this morning. It's raining like a mofo. I've lost five pounds this week due to life stress, mainly caused by the new job prospect. Some people eat when they are stressed, but for me it is the opposite.

Muddy

ancient crusty bog dude
Jul 7, 2013
Free Soda Refills at Fuddruckers
Facemask Day - outfit picked out already, laying on the Bed, socks over the side and shoesies on the floor. Neighbors are building out-of-state, a going away GC at the oldest restaurant in this area later for them will be on today's agenda.

Sunny & clear, 62° starting a high of 81°

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Reporting for duty at work, first official day as our teams "senior systems analyst" something or other.

In a different building today. I wonder if they still have coffee here?

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Rain, again. :hmm: After a brutal April (only 5 days reaching 60F vs 14 days last year), the suck goes on. Moar rain forecast for Sunday now. :rant:

Did a grocery run to buy freshies that Fresh don't have in stock. Most people are now way more attractive with the masks on. Alas, I went too early for a gin run, gotta fix that this weekend. Now back to the slavery ship while the rest of the world celebrates labor with no labor.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Rain, again. :hmm: After a brutal April (only 5 days reaching 60F vs 14 days last year), the suck goes on. Moar rain forecast for Sunday now. :rant:
For real. This spring has sucked. It has snowed, rained and generally has been colder and miserable.

The worst part has been the long term forecasts. Oh look a sunny and slightly warm day is in the future! Only to have that evaporate the day before with a new weather report showing drizzling rain and clouds. Ugh.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
'Morning. 'Friday. I did 75 minutes on the trainer first thing this morning. It's raining like a mofo. I've lost five pounds this week due to life stress, mainly caused by the new job prospect. Some people eat when they are stressed, but for me it is the opposite.
hey Babs, have you settled on an new bike yet? what are you looking at?

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
There are a few spots you could park the van where only the turkeys and skunks would find you...

Getting here without any shifty eyes would be the tricky part. :busted:
Funny thing is we see lots of Ontario plates around here.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
recipe from a russian bot.....interesting....

20200501_092837.jpg

might try....

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Funny thing is we see lots of Ontario plates around here.
I'm sorry...

You think they are visitors?

As summer approaches we usually have droves of Quebec plated motorbikes rolling through going up north. I haven't seen a Quebec plate in a long time...

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
I'm sorry...

You think they are visitors?

As summer approaches we usually have droves of Quebec plated motorbikes rolling through going up north. I haven't seen a Quebec plate in a long time...
I don't know. Lots of Ontarians have summer homes here. They might have elected to stay here during this time instead of being in a large city?

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
i'd ask if you've been living under a rock, but i already know the answer.
no need to be snotty....i'm sorry your state sucks at the corona virus....

just not that familiar with GG is all....

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
GG has gone carbon with some semi revolutionary processes in the bike world. Metal :rockout: rear ends.

Transition offers both plastic and aluminum options to hit different price points.
ahhhhh.....transition..... :cupidarrow:

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
no need to be snotty....i'm sorry your state sucks at the corona virus....

just not that familiar with GG is all....
there is a years-long thread in the DH forum from almost day 1 of their company, and Matt (co-owner) is fairly active on the monkey. They make really, really, really nice bikes.

Would love to demo new Scout and Sentinel back to back
So would I.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
there is a years-long thread in the DH forum from almost day 1 of their company, and Matt (co-owner) is fairly active on the monkey. They make really, really, really nice bikes.
i forgot about the dh forum....