Quantcast

°•○●Friederp●○•°

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
I hope I'll be able to evade any serious work or decisions today. Pair of slacks + serious face == I am winning this game.
A lose tie will convey hours of hard work and justify going home early.

Morning Monkies! I have 5 sutures on my back that are seriously itchy, did not sleep well. Nothing else to report other than it smells like rain.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
It's funny when someone at work e-mails me and says "Please enter these for next week's payroll" and I open the file and it's a thousand transactions, so I say HOW BOUT NO, FIGURE OUT HOW TO UPLOAD THAT SHIT. roflwofl

Looking forward to riding my douchebike tomorrow OUTSIDE.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

Horrible, horrible sleep last night. Coffee + oatmeal = epic pooping. I think the local dirt should be relatively dry, I may chance a bike ride, I think I'm done running for a while.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin!

I've already lost interest in the work day. Darn shame too seeing as how I have quite a bit more ahead of me than behind me.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Here. 1hr trainer workout this morning. In a FB fight with my racist, upper-middle class aunt. Apparently taking an authoritarian position when attacking foreign countries is okay when you're Trump, but not Obama. Given I already have a relatively small family (father's side with a single aunt, uncle, and cousin, mother's side is just an uncle), I highly doubt I will be going forward socially with most of my family.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Here. 1hr trainer workout this morning. In a FB fight with my racist, upper-middle class aunt. Apparently taking an authoritarian position when attacking foreign countries is okay when you're Trump, but not Obama. Given I already have a relatively small family (father's side with a single aunt, uncle, and cousin, mother's side is just an uncle), I highly doubt I will be going forward socially with most of my family.
i saw that. show her this:

upload_2017-4-7_9-55-49.png

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Second offer came in on the apartment. Hopefully more coming in this week. The one couple came in under asking and wanted all our light fixtures. No wonder they have been looking for 7 months.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
And... Old racist coworkers are talking about how great this is. :facepalm:

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
this represents all the fucks I give right now:
I'm jumping onboard with this.

I just dropped one of my earbuds into my coffee; now the music is all lopsided. :twitch:

And I didn't bring a lunch. I will have to power through today on one banana and liters of coffee.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Left the bay area last night in the camper at 7:30 pm in driving rain and heavy winds. I5 was a shit storm with the cross winds and rain. 100s of semi's were pulled over in evey rest area and off ramp. My dually pickup was surprisingly stable. We rolled into Los Angeles at 1 am. Visiting with my 94 year old pops this morning before heading down to Del Mar for the weekend.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Howdy all. Some asshole driving a white Penske box trucked honked at me just to fuck with me as I rode over the Central Park Blvd bridge in Stapleton. If only I had the powers of Magneto...

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
yea, but now they're 3 albums deep. some other noteworthy bandmembers as well.
Side note: I have seen Municipal Waste live (at 3 Floyds Brewer during Dark Lord Day). They are pretty crazy live and so was the crowd. I'd imagine that seeing Iron Reagan would be just as nuts.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Side note: I have seen Municipal Waste live (at 3 Floyds Brewer during Dark Lord Day). They are pretty crazy live and so was the crowd. I'd imagine that seeing Iron Reagan would be just as nuts.
sadly i've only seen MW once (working on fixing this) and yes the shenanigans are epic. They were on tour with RAMBO, and crucial unit opened (they did a split with MW waaaaaaaay back in 2002)