Quantcast

°•○●Friederp●○•°

SylentK

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2004
coloRADo
It's Friday, Beer day, Rockies home opener and the weather is going to be NAF.

So many reasons to drink today...

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Unless he's retiring with a comfortable income then he hasn't won the game yet.
If he pulls anything akin to a @Full Truckerthen he sure as fuck is winning the game. I might even go so far as to declare him the outright winner. Although he'd be right there on the podium with our esteemed Truck.

Edit: I see from JK's post that he may not be the winner. Although with the two points made, he's at least not the Biggest Loser. :D

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
If he pulls anything akin to a @Full Truckerthen he sure as fuck is winning the game. I might even go so far as to declare him the outright winner. Although he'd be right there on the podium with our esteemed Truck.

Edit: I see from JK's post that he may not be the winner. Although with the two points made, he's at least not the Biggest Loser. :D
toshi is quickly becoming syadasti jr

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morningish Monkeys.

The wind is here and in full force. Some 100k folks without power already, should make for a fun weekend. Was just wind when I went to hunt down my breakfast burrito and the rain pounded me once I got there. Amazing how wet one gets in 6 blocks, holy hell.

Somehow the wife go caught (because she let herself is my guess) between my buddy and the crazy b!tch that moved out last weekend. Why my wife accepted her facebook request knowing she didn't like the gal is beyond me. Sometime she is WAY too nice.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Somehow the wife go caught (because she let herself is my guess) between my buddy and the crazy b!tch that moved out last weekend. Why my wife accepted her facebook request knowing she didn't like the gal is beyond me. Sometime she is WAY too nice.
they have an "unfriend" button for that

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
they have an "unfriend" button for that
:stupid:

I was "friends" with his second wife and when sh!t went sideways, delete. I didn't friend his third wife. The chick before this one I am still friends with. She's actually pretty amazing and she deserves way better than my buddy. :rofl:

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
And... racist, pro-Trump is back to circular rant on FB.
I'm trying to refrain from the conversation, but if your aunt is reflective of the collective deductive reasoning skills on that side of the family I can't fault you for ex-communicating yourself.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
I'm trying to refrain from the conversation, but if your aunt is reflective of the collective deductive reasoning skills on that side of the family I can't fault you for ex-communicating yourself.
You have no idea. This has been going on for years. Blind support for the Republicans. No logic, just go (R). It's scary, because this side of the family is very well educated.

On a side note, the only reason they don't live on a farm is because of the government. My grandfather was in the military between Korea and Vietnam and got the GI Bill to pay for his college. He then proceeded to get a job at IBM and the rest is history. The entire rest of that side of the family still lives on a farm. She graduated college at 25, husband #1 died early and she was instantly wealthy because of life insurance and inheritance. She conveniently had been a stay at home until she was almost 50, then she started a book keeping firm (she actually "took over" a friend's books because the prior stole money - I'm still suspect about other payment reasons...). She is wealthy, not of her own doing and lives with my never-finished-HS grandmother. It all comes together so well. Also, Fox news.

SuboptimusPrime

Turbo Monkey
Aug 18, 2005
NorCack
Why didn't I just bring beer to work with me today? I could probably keep plugging away as I get my buzz on but no way can I do anything more while sober.

jackalope

Mental acuity - 1%
Jan 9, 2004
in a single wide, cooking meth...
if your aunt is reflective of the collective deductive
For a second there I thought you were rapping.

Anyway, I had to block someone on one of the social media accounts I monitor after she referred to us a "maggots" for cutting off her service, but it was OK since she wasn't a "deadbeat bitch" or an "illegal" by her own description. Turns out she doesn't even have (or ever had) an account, but I found her self-description from her media page to be amusing -

A lot of confusing claims here...Last I checked, the OG sky wizard wasn't down with teh science, much less physics...then again, maybe shes loves physics because of the Higgs Boson given its celestial nick name? Also, can you be a Nationalist but not a Patriot? And are there Christian Death Metal bands (White Metal if you will)? Only (thoroughly) celebrating national beer day will help me understand these apparent conundrums :Alcoholic:

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
no longer sure about you.
Folks I went to high school with whom never left town. There is a quote somewhere about folks who live within 15 miles of where they went to high school or something. :rofl:

That, milittary and one of my sisters/BIL are the only fans of the Donald. It's mostly for entertainment really.

<edit> It's about 6 folks on my facebook.

Last edited:

Muddy

ancient crusty bog dude
Jul 7, 2013
Free Soda Refills at Fuddruckers
End of day, a long hard day at work with some light Gym circuits to finish. Did a strong repeat of my Leg Press set earlier in the week - so am stoked to have accomplished something.

Not much left but play with some clean tones out of my Guitar, bend some strings.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
I'd rather have a moto than a rifles. but that's just me.
If I still lived in a southern state I would agree, but alas I moved to Montana and good weather for riding is short here. That and with the man child I only got in three rides last year.

I had one of those "I can sell the bike, pay off two credit cards, and lower my monthly expendeture" moments.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Home alone therefore cooking for realz. I cleaned 1.25lb of chicken liver first, then cooked liver pate from a half and now am roasting the other half. I believe this is the most fun you can get for $1.50 nowadays.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
my hippie/biker/truck driver/vietnam vet uncle is not long for this world which is a bummer.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Home alone therefore cooking for realz. I cleaned 1.25lb of chicken liver first, then cooked liver pate from a half and now am roasting the other half. I believe this is the most fun you can get for $1.50 nowadays.
I dunno man truck stop amphetamines are pretty cheap

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
If I still lived in a southern state I would agree, but alas I moved to Montana and good weather for riding is short here. That and with the man child I only got in three rides last year.

I had one of those "I can sell the bike, pay off two credit cards, and lower my monthly expendeture" moments.
Buy sleds when he's old enough