Quantcast

°•○●turdsday gfmd●○•°

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
nobody uses speed lights anymore? Or you just into packing lunchboxes around for your glamour shots?
I have no idea what any of that means.
I have a camera but I am not a photographer.

Luckily for me the flash was not in stock so I cancelled the whole order.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
After far more work and research finding the best price/points/etc. than I really should have put into it, the January team training trip is scheduled. I couldn't find corp discounts for a hotel, but did manage to scrub a whole bunch off a slightly nicer (La Quinta!) hotel by restaurants.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
How dare you. NY =/= New England.

I don't even know that we've got a regional specific chain restaurant equivalent of White Castle or In-n-out. Maybe Kelly's Roast Beef?
was going to say Roy Rogers, but google-fu shows it started in VA. Friendly's? But that's not a burger joint really, and sit-down...

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I call Dead Lobster...do they have those out there?
A few years ago was on a multi-week business trip and for our little team of people we alternated who got to choose where we went to eat. Once guy picked Dead Lobster. The place smelled like rancid butter and old people. It was also full of rancid butter and old people. His meal choice privileges were revoked.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

Pissing the day away waiting on Costco to show up and exchange the giant fuck TV we bought from them that won't connect to the Internet. :rolleyes: I don't watch the stupid thing but this is of course my problem to deal with. Oh well, I certainly have other stuff I can be doing around the house.
Replacement giant fuck TV has exact same issue. So costco gets to come pick it up again and my wife gets to go shopping for another brand of TV. Certainly appears to be a manufacturing issue, approximately 50% of the one star reviews mention the exact same issue. Fuck LG. :rant: