Quantcast

{°|°} M°nday {°|°}

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
I'm starting to like microbrews. This is weird, it's like I don't know myself anymore. Sour beers are the shiznit.
are you feeling ok? do we need to stage an intervention?

I'm at work. and I feel groggy. too much to eat last night at the christmas party led to a poor nights sleep.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Monderp. Awesome weekend, but I haven't ridden a bike since Wednesday. Very conflicted.

Got my rebuilt wheel back last night. I plan on giving it a test tonight.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

What a shit show of a weekend. Friday night concert attempt was epic fail, but I got to hear 4 songs, 2 of my favs. Saturday truck retrieval was a dead battery (the key comes out in Acc, too FYI). Barely got it home in time for the neighbors awesome (not) party. Sunday rain, got some more cleaning and demo done on the Frito RV. Need to wait for a dry day to tackle the brakes.

The bright spot was tacos on Saturday.
IMG_20181215_132931.jpg

$4.50 for all that goodness. Carne awesome.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Morning Monkeys.

What a shit show of a weekend. Friday night concert attempt was epic fail, but I got to hear 4 songs, 2 of my favs. Saturday truck retrieval was a dead battery (the key comes out in Acc, too FYI). Barely got it home in time for the neighbors awesome (not) party. Sunday rain, got some more cleaning and demo done on the Frito RV. Need to wait for a dry day to tackle the brakes.

The bright spot was tacos on Saturday. View attachment 131950

The taco n00bs around here need to learn to double up on the corn tortillas. Those look tasty.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Nasty cold still making me miserable, I can barely speak now. A lot of things happening at insane speeds at the same time at work these days and I am expected to execute and make succeed all that, fun. Getting some totally new shit on the market now. The next couple of weeks may either help my perceived value skyrocket at the company, or sink it to the darkest abyss.

Is it Friday, yet?

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
The taco n00bs around here need to learn to double up on the corn tortillas. Those look tasty.
This place is my fav. He used to run a truck, then a bus, then he bought this hole next to the coin op car wash. The slightly expanded menu is a huge bonus. I used to live around the corner. :(

$1.50 tacos $4.50 burritos, and the best wet chicken burrito ever.

Tacos La Estrella
2432 19th Ave, Forest Grove, OR 97116
(503) 359-1920 https://g.co/kgs/AijS3n

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Morning Monkeys.

The bright spot was tacos on Saturday. View attachment 131950

That’s $10-12 worth of tacos here in JHolio. Count your blessings.

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Morning! Only a couple more Monday's here for me. I came in to a surprise this morning. They installed a bunch of fancy swing arm monitors at my station...half way. They left me the instruction sheets and a bunch of allen wrenches. Lame.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
I'm getting into the vacation swing of things, slept in until 7:30 vs my normal 3 am routine..effing glorious. Sitting here sipping coffee after feeding the dogs. The only thing on my plate for the next 3 days is going for rides and hanging out with my dad. :cheers:

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
Good Morning!!

My son barfed on the bus this morning. Should I get the driver a Christmas card in appreciation for the toleration? I feel like Hallmark is missing a wide-open market, here.

Should the Amazon app on my phone have smoke coming off of it? I ain't sayin' it's bad, but the people at my bank have renamed my account, "Mordor."

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
The chronic cougher (its been going on for at least 12 months) in my office seriously needs some medical attention. It has to be exhasuting coughing for at least 8 hours a day. I used to be sympathetic now I am just annoyed.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
The chronic cougher (its been going on for at least 12 months) in my office seriously needs some medical attention. It has to be exhasuting coughing for at least 8 hours a day. I used to be sympathetic now I am just annoyed.
give 'em a bottle of 'tussin

TN

Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Taught Saturday & may have booked a couple privates for next weekend.
Skied half a day in the park with Lolita yesterday. Great weather & made some great progress on jumps. Dealing with erasing the word can't from her vocabulary. I hate that word.
She is only 5 & already a ripper & mostly fun to ski with.

Attachments

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
That’s $10-12 worth of tacos here in JHolio. Count your blessings.
And to think I was pissed when it went from a buck to a buck fiddy. :rofl:

I do tip very well, though. Like $3 on my $4.50 tacos, but so worth it just for the homemade hab sauce.

TN

Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Nope, Albuquerque. Tried to make it up to Angel Fire but everyone's schedule conflicted and couldn't make it for park season.
Been wanting to go to Taos. Never been & heard it its pretty cool.

Last edited:

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
Morning! Only a couple more Monday's here for me. I came in to a surprise this morning. They installed a bunch of fancy swing arm monitors at my station...half way. They left me the instruction sheets and a bunch of allen wrenches. Lame.
Put in unusable postion, then tighten by cross threading all the fasteners.
Then call tech support and head out for a ride.