Quantcast

{°|°} M°nday {°|°}

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Been wanting to go to Taos. Never been & heard it its pretty cool.
It is *extremely* cool. The ski area is titty's. Main problem is it really needs 80+ inches of base to get to "titty" status. And, as you may guess, that is less and less frequent these days. :(

I'll be in Tigard. However, not sure Oregon will have better Mexican food than Tucson.
Almost certain OR will not have better Mex than your location. Which makes travelling 40m to get good tacos while you're on vacation even *less* of a good idea...

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I'll be in Tigard. However, not sure Oregon will have better Mexican food than Tucson.
If you are in Tigard, go to Allen and Hall in Beaverton. There is a truck in the parking lot across from 7-11, otherwise Allen and Lombard (1 block east) across from Arco.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
It is *extremely* cool. The ski area is titty's. Main problem is it really needs 80+ inches of base to get to "titty" status. And, as you may guess, that is less and less frequent these days. :(

Almost certain OR will not have better Mex than your location. Which makes travelling 40m to get good tacos while you're on vacation even *less* of a good idea...
I think I get to ski Sipapu for free. Only a 23" base so far. doesnt look that fun lol.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Will do. Maybe we can meet up for some beers... Don't worry, i shant attempt to solicit a ride from you.
I'm further out, but I could see about it based on the schedule. I used to live in Beaverton, Allen is very Hispanic and the trucks in town are all legit. After 7pm next door to 7-11 is my fav truck, there used to be 5 trucks in 3 blocks, it was awesome.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
I lost the tamper resistant wrench for 1Up rack somewhere between my home and the trailhead yesterday. :banghead:
I misplaced my spare tamper resistant wrench for 1Up rack and could not find it yesterday.
I found the tamper resistant wrench for 1Up rack 1/2 mile from my home today. :dirol:

Bottom line: I hate the tamper resistant bolt on the 1up rack.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Hello all. Yuna was coughing like a champ last night. She wanted to be in bed with me and then proceeded to kick and roll up against me all night.

On the upside, she's happy today at home, not coughing, and I had an academic day today by sheer chance.

Time to write and edit some shit.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
i have come close to buying tickets.....close....
My parents did and since they saw that the Vatican exists, they are now convinced more than ever that imaginary characters exist.

Last edited:

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
No tacos here, just a shitload of snow. That I can't take advantage of.
IMG_6006 (Edited).JPG

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Nasty cold still making me miserable, I can barely speak now. A lot of things happening at insane speeds at the same time at work these days and I am expected to execute and make succeed all that, fun. Getting some totally new shit on the market now. The next couple of weeks may either help my perceived value skyrocket at the company, or sink it to the darkest abyss.

Is it Friday, yet?
Alcohol kills germs...cheers!

Hope you feel better soon!

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
I lost the tamper resistant wrench for 1Up rack somewhere between my home and the trailhead yesterday. :banghead:
I misplaced my spare tamper resistant wrench for 1Up rack and could not find it yesterday.
I found the tamper resistant wrench for 1Up rack 1/2 mile from my home today. :dirol:

Bottom line: I hate the tamper resistant bolt on the 1up rack.
do you still loooooooooooove your 1up rack? they make a single tray roof dealio, might be the way to go, either that or a rocky mounts yadda ydadda

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
My parents did and since they saw that the Vatican exists, they are now convinced more than ever that imaginary characters exist.
should go to israel....check out hole in ground some guy passed out in for three days...parents overjoyed.

Last edited:

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
do you still loooooooooooove your 1up rack? they make a single tray roof dealio, might be the way to go, either that or a rocky mounts yadda ydadda
I do. Some days I am thinking about a rack for the Beetle. It would either be a 1up, or Seasucker.
Then I just chuck the bike inside the beetle and spend the money on booze and spare parts. #priorities

TN

Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Waiting on my offer letter. Wondering how I should quit...
Once the inks dry prolly just gonna walk in toss my key card on boss lady's desk & say FTS im audi 5k G.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Waiting on my offer letter. Wondering how I should quit...
Once the inks dry prolly just gonna walk in toss my key card on boss lady's desk & say FTS im audi 5k G.
What's the average longevity for your position in your industry? (no pun intended :boss:). I can't imagine anyone would be insulted you're leaving?

Also, boss lady? hmmm.

TN

Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
What's the average longevity for your position in your industry? (no pun intended :boss:). I can't imagine anyone would be insulted you're leaving?

Also, boss lady? hmmm.
Very high turnover except the life-ers & we got a handful.
Ha! no, not at all. I am definitely not hustler material. :rofl: