Quantcast

¿¿¿¿●weds gfmt●¿¿¿¿

RoboDonkey713

Monkey
Feb 24, 2011
Maine
This time of year, all of my after work rides start in the daylight and end in the dark. As the sun sets, I like to play the game of "How far can go before I need to turn on my light". It amazes me how long you can go as the sun sets and still hold on. It may a dumb/dangerous game, but with the right combo of shed enhancements you can make it into a very trippy experience.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Hey now!! I had three bears (one adult and two kids) walk right out in front of me on the bike path on my run last night. Definitely an "Oh shit" moment. I've seen plenty of bears before but never a momma and her cubs, so that kind of alarmed me a little. I just backed away and waited for them to clear out before continuing on my run. I like seeing bears as long they don't eat me.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin!

Started the winterization process yesterday. Spent an hour with the chainsaw cutting up some bushes in the backyard, started draining the sprinklers, and need to prep a few areas for grass seed. Boring yes but I'm hoping getting it done now will pay off next year when it comes time to sell.

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
Good Morning!!!

Code Brown! on the way in this morning when a tanker truck locked 'em up in front of me and fishtailed it on the exit ramp coming in too hot. Ten thousand gallons of Kuwait's finest looked like it was getting ready to paint all of us in a nice shade of glowing orange fireball...:help:

Despite that brown stain on my morning, it's a beautiful day out there.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
got home from work yesterday early enough to get some firewood stacking done before dinner. as i'm about to start, my wife brings the kids outside too (nice cool evening outside) and for the first time in a long time my son grabs his green bike (his balance bike) instead of his trike (which he has preferred most of the summer), and says "daddy bike!" (i keep my bmx bike in the garage so i can grab it and ride up and down the sidewalk with him, and when he says that he means he wants me to ride with him). needless to say, no firewood got stacked.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Who calls people at 8:am on their years off? Now I am up. Wtf am I going to do for the next 5 hours were I would normally be sleeping.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

Furnace inspector and CenturyLink installer both coming by today. I foresee a lot of wasted time in my immediate future. Rainy and cold though, so not sure I have much else to do.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Light day today, I can use it. Still fighting this lingering cold that just sucks. Lots of deer on the morning walkies with the pooch, I am so tempted to let her off lead and see what she does. Need moar coffee, and I will be in the waffleshed if anyone needs me.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Some asshole in car with a busted muffler has parked on my street and idled for 10 minutes for the past two days at 4:30 AM.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
I think I have a fever. was up coughing all night. would rather go home and sleep (or watch Netflix), but work is busay. gaddamit.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
yo.
a girl came over & made me curry & daal last nite. woke up gassy af with her dreads in my face. :/
Yoga tonight after work is gonna be the highlight of my day, that & the fourth cup of coffee im about to have.

roflbox

roflborx
Jan 23, 2017
Raleigh, NC
yo.
a girl came over & made me curry & daal last nite. woke up gassy af with her dreads in my face. :/
Yoga tonight after work is gonna be the highlight of my day, that & the fourth cup of coffee im about to have.
same girl you went camping with?