Quantcast

¿■£weds gfmt£■¿

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
Good Afternoon,

It's been a busy morning of attempting to install graphics in the howling, cold wind.....you know, everything the industry recommends against. Install a graphic, go warm up in the van, install a graphic, question my career decision, warm up....etc.

I get over to the OB/GYN clinic to get some new doctor names on the reception area glass, and they are kind enough to point out to me the 8 speculums they have dressed as reindeer and pulling Santa behind them in 4 menstrual cups duct taped together. Merry Christmas from The South, y'all.

roflbox

roflborx
Jan 23, 2017
Raleigh, NC
I get over to the OB/GYN clinic to get some new doctor names on the reception area glass, and they are kind enough to point out to me the 8 speculums they have dressed as reindeer and pulling Santa behind them in 4 menstrual cups duct taped together. Merry Christmas from The South, y'all.
good heavens

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Upside of new diet: Massive weight loss
Downside of new diet: I just dropped a deuce so noxious that the dog went to the bathroom door and started whining to be let out.

junkyard

You might feel a little prick.
Sep 1, 2015
San Diego
It’s raining, got a fire in the shed, kids watching peppa pig by the fire. Got a beer and Karla is gunna smoke pork chops. It’s a good day.

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
Contractor I'm working with for the hot tub install is telling me the biggest lumber yard in the region can't get cedar.... :brow::think:
Can't get like 'at all' or 'not easily'?
Cedar prices went through the roof this year, to the point my local yard put shingles under lock and key, and large orders required planning but it's been available.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Can't get like 'at all' or 'not easily'?
Cedar prices went through the roof this year, to the point my local yard put shingles under lock and key, and large orders required planning but it's been available.
He said they can normally get anything but was told they don't stock it. Yet it's still listed on the lumbar yards website.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Why not build it from decking material? I'd ask around what they use in CO for the best ///decks.
Not for decking. Privacy wall/screen around the hot tub. Not really into composites (even though our deck is composite) and ipé is simply out of the budget.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Upside of new diet: Massive weight loss
Downside of new diet: I just dropped a deuce so noxious that the dog went to the bathroom door and started whining to be let out.
you give up bread or something....