Quantcast

@@× GMT ×@@

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
too funny: I'm driving the Paratransit Van WB on I580 and going to take the ramp to I680 N and there is this butt head in front of me going slow and texting. I see a CHP SUV entering the fwy at Hacienda and he pulls in behind me. After Hopyard I merge right onto the I680 ramp. the texting butthead does the same with no signal and the CHP glides in behind me. I'm thinking how do I point out the guy in front of me to the CHP? Once on 680 the cruiser swings up along side of me and I look over. My friend Tyler, a fellow mountain biker is behind the wheel, He waves, smiles, pulls in front of me hits his lights and pulls joe texter to the shoulder....Made my effing day

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
same arm???
what the hell did she do now?
Yes, but a slightly different place. She was trying to balance sitting on the bar with no hands and fell. This time it was the low bar... only 4 feet up. Apparently she has started to learn how to "do tricks" on the bars. She's a god damned monkey.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
Yes, but a slightly different place. She was trying to balance sitting on the bar with no hands and fell. This time it was the low bar... only 4 feet up. Apparently she has started to learn how to "do tricks" on the bars. She's a god damned monkey.
she'd probably like my 8yo. this is him last summer. wife gets mad at me for giving him "ideas." :D
f.jpg

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
there is a house next to a nursing and rehab facility that I take folks to that had a slack line and a zip line in the front yard. I want to hook up the old ladies in their wheelchairs to the Zip line just to put some adrenaline back into their lives.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
No, but back when I was in high school I could make a pipe out of a gum wrapper and an apple. :nerd:
friend rolled joint on page ripped out of bible.....not sure if new or old testament.

SuboptimusPrime

Turbo Monkey
Aug 18, 2005
NorCack
Ha! I was just lucky enough to get to hang with you cats. I did, however, notice a distinct lack of pallets....what gives? :D
We've moved on to recycled deck lumber with heavy use of cedar. For all the drama, Trailmaster was right sometimes :banana:

Seriously, come check the shit out!

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Put frozen potatoes in the snow on his driveway, don't know if it will do anything but might startle him and cause him to dig for potato's before continuing.
Alternatively the potatoes may find themselves being launched by his blower's chute towards my windows. :crazy:

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Sheesh, the guy is nice and they moved in from GA last summer so this is his first winter in New Shitland, I have to cut him some slack. Besides, I blame his employers and not him for rushing him to work on such a nasty day. :rolleyes: