Quantcast

ʘ±Ŧɸ Solstice GMT ɸŦ±ʘ

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
:phone:hey sun, come back!!

Morning! Last work effort before holidays today, to be followed by a slow descend to nihilism. I suspect I am running low on beer and that has to be fixed, too.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin!

Only in the office for another 5 or so hours this year. Booyea! Still gotta pack up for our flight tomorrow, here's to hoping the Christmas mayhem doesn't impact our travels too much.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Last day of work until January 2nd. EXCITED.

Last full day in Canada until January 30th. EXCITED.

Coffee pot was full of coffee upon arrival at work. EXCITED.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Mornin!

Only in the office for another 5 or so hours this year. Booyea! Still gotta pack up for our flight tomorrow, here's to hoping the Christmas mayhem doesn't impact our travels too much.
Beer at the airport if your flight is tomorrow afternoon? :D

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Got in early excited for my meeting heavy day only to have half of them canceled. So I might have a pseudo productive day today.

All y'all bastards with your paid vacation can eat a bag of dicks (just kidding, I hope you enjoy the time off). I'll get vacation days eventually, and I may even take a vacation at some point. But for now, working until dead.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
I'm halfway through my free vacation week: we get one or the other week off without it being counted against vacation time.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Power test on the trainer last night left me a tired sweaty mess. And apparently I suck at riding, which I kind of knew. I was up early this morning for a swim, followed by a trip to the dentist to get a toof fixed, and now my mouth is hurty.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Got a consulting gig later today that will make me 300 Dollars for an hours worth of talking. Might buy myself an Ipad for the money.

Count down to Florida continues. Driving down Griswold style vagon and all tomorrow after work

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Spent a day trying to mix a new EDM track to get slammin' bass, like the big boys. This isn't as easy as it might seem. Mixing is a black art.

...early Xmas shows up tomorrow.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
My 808 sims are really good. I prefer the 909.
I have some pretty old tracks on a CD that just happens to be in the truck at the moment. Kid Sensation never got the wide spread exposure of other Seattle hip hop guys (Mix A Lot), but the bass response on his tracks were just insane if you had a system that can reproduce bellow 50Hz.

Everything produced for Apple and iTunes is all above 200Hz. :disgust1:

<edit>This track smashed. 153db at IASCA Nationals 1998 unlimited class.

Last edited:

junkyard

You might feel a little prick.
Sep 1, 2015
San Diego
So glad I caught a ride yesterday. Dirt was good and now it's raining. My dentist appointment went good yesterday! Been 12 years since I've been and no cavities!!! And the dentist is kinda hot.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
I have some pretty old tracks on a CD that just happens to be in the truck at the moment. Kid Sensation never got the wide spread exposure of other Seattle hip hop guys (Mix A Lot), but the bass response on his tracks were just insane if you had a system that can reproduce bellow 50Hz.

Everything produced for Apple and iTunes is all above 200Hz. :disgust1:
Yeah. Mix for the ear buds.

Zardonic is my hero. I'm trying to find his massive mega bass mix on YouTube but I forgot what it's called.

Trying to cut and boost the right frequencies to get a loud mix is tricky. Layer in compression and you better know your business.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Pressing Azacca hops into pellets. I don't enjoy running this hop through the mill.

Also, the trails seem to have melted off mostly. These frozen mornings should be good to go soon, with digging afternoons. Thank you weather maker people.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
It's a strange hop that doesn't act characteristically in the pellet mill, based on what the oil content and alpha acid % would produce in a similarly assessed hop of a different variety.