Quantcast

[̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ιοο̲̅)̲̅$̲̅] Tightwad Tuesday GMT [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ιοο̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
Been eyeballing some bikes to stick under the coach and getting a bit of sticker shock on prices these days.
wait until you actually what to buy one. I have friends that ordered bikes in October/November and are suppose to "maybe" get them in August.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin!

New project at work has me working with one of those people who, from the first moment, is so unbelievably grating, incommunicative, and uncooperative, that you wonder not only how they manage to retain employment, but have achieved some measure of success while doing so. Fucking A. :rant:

Now off to build up and test some lasers. Pew pew!

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Mornin!

New project at work has me working with one of those people who, from the first moment, is so unbelievably grating, incommunicative, and uncooperative, that you wonder not only how they manage to retain employment, but have achieved some measure of success while doing so. Fucking A. :rant:

Now off to build up and test some lasers. Pew pew!

I don't know you worked with @CrabJoe StretchPants

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Havent actually gone to bed yet since I have been backing up all of my pics and vids to the all mighty cloud since I will be without a desktop and raid soon. Been eyeballing some bikes to stick under the coach and getting a bit of sticker shock on prices these days.
Most likely not even in stock to buy so no need to worry. I am for sure holding on to my old bike that is as fun to ride as when I got it (2014 year model).

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
nothing like a night of twisted REM dreams. I do feel rested though. Really easy day on my list . Should be off work by 1pm.

I just received another wireless camera with night vision. This one will replace the aging camera inside the horse trailer. Its nice to be able to make sure that the expensive hay burning poop machine is doing ok as we roll on down the highway . easy install, two screws and plug in the RCA jacks to the existing transmitter.

IMG_20210223_053847439.jpg

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Ah yes hellow.

T-minus three days until I leave for a short ski trip. Gonna wander up to @rideit's neck and ski The Big One, then meander down towards Mormontown, UT and get a couple days at Altabird, then casually stroll back homeward. Until then I'll be working, ticking off an outdoor ride or two before the snow returns to Teh Front Strange, and pedaling the trainer once it does.

Make good choices out there, monkeys. Stay safe, don't get hit by a truck.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Woodpecker is back pecking on the metal chimney. Apparently it is a means of establishing territory. Fucking hell.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Tell your Q neighbor that the woodpeckers are AnTiFa spies with 5G surveillance chips sent by George Soros.