Quantcast

(‍◣‍_‍◢‍)‍ Thirst day (‍◣‍_‍◢‍)‍

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
*yawn*
Good ride after work yesterday, thankfully the storms held off until the overnight.

Speaking of storms...
Most of the rain that was forecasted for this week has missed us... river water level is starting to drop so I've got my fishing gear with me for after work. Water may still be too cold for the smallmouth and pike to be very active yet, but we'll see...

Last edited:

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
34 hours is getting tough though.
wat

Fs_hwgCagAUOtCI.jpg

i rode the e-cargo bike in to work. early shift today. retrieving skis i loaned out to a co-worker's wife and am planning on hauling them back on it, because that sounds like a fun adventure.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Last edited:

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Rain, for like a week. It's been a while since we had a legit dry day. It's depressing, but I still got shit to do. The wife and I agreed on a $100 spending limit without consultation. She wanted per item, I said per purchase, she reluctantly agreed. She has all the money, so I don't know what she's stressing about. I know her spending isn't great, but we are still saving, it's not like she's living beyond our means. I think she's feeling guilty about it. She doesn't know about the shit I have shipped to the office or tell UPS to drop at Walgreens. :rofl:

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Work has dried up, year ago I was probably 48 hours every week, now,..sigh.

Also my wife isn't working much right now so,...
ah, hours per week. got it. was trying to parse it in terms of hours until the weekend or the like

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
what will your next vintage bizarro project be
this is a new bizarro project, but vintage is a great idea.

honestly, I adore my road bike and am happy enough with my MTB. Fingers crossed this TT bike will be the end of that. So, most likely projects are a vintage MTB, upgraded trainer (kickr bike or whatever) or a hardtail MTB.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
this is a new bizarro project, but vintage is a great idea.

honestly, I adore my road bike and am happy enough with my MTB. Fingers crossed this TT bike will be the end of that. So, most likely projects are a vintage MTB, upgraded trainer (kickr bike or whatever) or a hardtail MTB.
You need a DH E-Tandem

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Putting on the apple delivery driver hat today. Currently sipping coffee while I wait for my pre-scheduled pick up.

Front Range recon - is riding MTB in them hills at the end of the April generally hit & miss? Looking to spend a few days there sometime in the next few weeks. Going to spend a few days in Fruita on the return trip...

Havent been able to take a spring Rky Mtn mtb adventure in what feels like decades.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
<snip>
Front Range recon - is riding MTB in them hills at the end of the April generally hit & miss?
Def hit & miss. Though with temps forecasted in the 80's next week, could be more hit than miss. I wouldn't expect to make it very far *up* into the hills, but the stuff in the closest foothills should start coming into shape quickly with temps like that. And the stuff down here (North/South Table, Green Mt, etc.) should almost certainly be G2G.