Quantcast

†HURSDAY†HURSDAY†HURSDAY GMT

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
I dumped a bunch of money into the market this morning. Go me!

Skiing will have to wait until Sunday. And then Monday as well.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Morning.... Starting up my doctor appointments today.... Waiting for blood draw, then move forward..... Hopefully will get some answers as to what happened when I was almost dieing.

Lots more to do afterwords, but it's all good.... I like being busy

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Just got my new phone yesterday-replaced one with cracked screen. So what do I do this morning? Funny you ask..drop new phone and crack the god damn screen. Fuck this day and fuck this week.. Oh, and we are supposed to get 10-20" of snow this weekend. 10-20" of snow in North Carolina equals complete shit show. ARRGG
always buy a case.....

you in western nc....

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
Alrighty.... So clean bill of health as far as everything from the er visit..... Docs still don't know for sure what happened.
On the side note my doc took a look at my knee for me seeing a had a hell of a fall Tuesday on the ice....... No ligiments torn so that's good, definitely lots of fluid build up, pice of the femurbis mysteriously missing and..... A fractured patella...

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
So one of my employees took a killer shit this morning.

Literally: he went to the John and didn't come back. We went in to look for him and found him dead on the throne. Cops, coroner, fire and building management have been here all morning. He was in his early 70s, suspect an MI

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005

Literally: he went to the John and didn't come back. We went in to look for him and found him dead on the throne. Cops, coroner, fire and building management have been here all morning. He was in his early 70s, suspect an MI
My partner at work is also a coroner....... He says this is a good 60% of his call outs.

Sorry to hear about your friend/employee though...... Always a good reminder to tell those you love that you do still love them..... Never know when

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO

whats an MI?

you should never clamp down full bore. bad for your heart.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001

technically killed two birds/one stone.....

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001

At least he died doing what he loved.

And by that I mean taking a shit, not working.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Nerve block is wearing off from my foot, I can start to move my toes again and nerve impulses are shooting all back and forth. Weird sensation.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
not in cackalacka...inspection(racket) every year, then you have the honor of renewing your registration.
:stupid:
In mass, inspection every year ($30 sticker), registration every two years ($50 ish), excise tax every year (based on car value, easily over $100 for newer cars), and tolls for major highway and airport tunnel. And we have some of the worst roads in the nation. Go figure.

:stupid:
In mass, inspection every year ($30 sticker), registration every two years ($50 ish), excise tax every year (based on car value, easily over $100 for newer cars), and tolls for major highway and airport tunnel. And we have some of the worst roads in the nation. Go figure.
If Massachusetts is balanced as it was when I lived there in the 1970s, a bunch of fees and taxation are diverted to the mob.