Quantcast

•°• Monday continued bullshit GMT •°•

Montana rider

Turbo Monkey
Mar 14, 2005
Rainy day, only have grillible food in the house so that presents an issue. However I was organizing my office and found a box of Arcteryx rain shells a vendor gave me, so grilling it is! Nobody else wears a medium, so I guess I'm keeping all of them, added bonus they just put their logo on a velcro patch so those are already in the trash.
Ahem, I'm a medium and a free gear slut...

#Will venmo shipping and mail beerz and loaf of sourdough / bison jerky for free gear
IMG_20221107_163807878_copy_1500x2000.jpg

ETA: Stuck in Idahoozle with the Covid and summer tires -- derp.

1' on the ground, and 2' coming over the next few days.

Hoping to return to Los BozeAngeles manana, if the FSM gives me a negative on the 'Vid test.

It'll be 2 weeks on Wednesday since my first positive, 15 days since my "exposure" today...

FUCK THIS SHIT.

Snow was wet and grabby (warm), I guess it's time to apply the non-wax gunk to my "waxless" skis.

ETA2: Those aren't MY footprints you see wandering towards my neighbors unrented AirBnB and hot tub. Why do you ask?

What's better than a hot soak, a hot soak in someone else's tub...

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Last edited:

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Rainy day, only have grillible food in the house so that presents an issue. However I was organizing my office and found a box of Arcteryx rain shells a vendor gave me, so grilling it is! Nobody else wears a medium, so I guess I'm keeping all of them, added bonus they just put their logo on a velcro patch so those are already in the trash.
The only things my vendors give me are problems. Consider yourself lucky.

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
Ahem, I'm a medium and a free gear slut...

bison jerky for free gear

Hmm, I do love me some jerky....

The only things my vendors give me are problems. Consider yourself lucky.
I mean, 99 times out of 100 they're just wasting my time, this was a rare instance of good luck, though these were from like june/july, which is a weird time to give Californians jackets. I used to have vendors well trained, they had to bring good food if they wanted to see my about anything. Got a new drill bit you want me to try, tacos, new grinder you want to show off, breakfast, and my equipment rental guy knew he owed the whole shop In&Out for every piece of equipment we rented. We ate well while building two hospitals and a laboratory at the same time.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I start my one-on-one Spanish (online) lessons tonight.
Should be fun, but hard. We are getting into the more advanced stuff, like “I would have, if I had known” , complicated tenses, etc.
can‘t wait to butcher it horribly!
important phrases you'll need to learn:

"where is the easy trail?"
"is there a go around?"
"I drank too much mezcal last night"

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Busy day. Interesting range of meetings today - Chief of Staff to cleaning staff who has never saved money before.

Second part of deep teeth clean this afternoon. They nicely split it to just top so that I can still eat.

Hannah's first day in new swim school. Already seeing them doing more than last 3 weeks at prior school. 2 kids for 20min vs. 4 for 30. Go figure.:rolleyes:

Lottery line was 20+ people long at Safeway. Line for the machine? 2 people. I guess some people don't know how to use the machine or carry cash and have to use debit. I wasted my $6.

Told Wifey if we win Haley's getting 1 or 2 brand new, top of the line karts (multiple classes), I'm getting one, I'm getting a race car, and we're getting a toy hauler/trailer setup to drive everywhere. And a coach. Because coaching helps. So when I see you all tomorrow, it's back to the same shit.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
:stupid: but $10 worth of stupid.

If I win, I'm buying all of you a vacation where we ride our bikes together.

BOOM! let's fucking go..
I mean.. technically, you could retire us all. I'm just saying. :brows: