Quantcast

<<<•>>>Harumph day<<<•>>>

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
That doesn't strike you as Red-Flag ish?
He was in charge of testing and he wanted to do development, so they moved him to development and opened a formal testing position that I will occupy. He wants to stop testing is all. :rofl:

<edit> it's a common career path, but I have no interest in moving to development. Breaking stuff is so much easier than fixing stuff.

Last edited:

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
I assume the Matrix will get sent to a parts yard. It started to have some internal oil feed issues in the engine, so it forced my hand into this.
right. but I guess what I wondered was who took it off your hands? a garage? the dealer?

how's day 2 with the new wheels?

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
right. but I guess what I wondered was who took it off your hands? a garage? the dealer?

how's day 2 with the new wheels?
Oh true, yeah I just traded it into the dealer I got the new car from. It would have been a huge hassle trying to sell it privately with the cracked windshield and oil/check engine light on.

Day 2 is great. Still getting used to things like power windows and brakes that actually stop with some authority, but its nice.

I need to take some time and read the owners manual. :nerd: Mostly to figure out what the correct combo of door handle taps unlock the car vs lock it...

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Oh true, yeah I just traded it into the dealer I got the new car from. It would have been a huge hassle trying to sell it privately with the cracked windshield and oil/check engine light on.

Day 2 is great. Still getting used to things like power windows and brakes that actually stop with some authority, but its nice.

I need to take some time and read the owners manual. :nerd: Mostly to figure out what the correct combo of door handle taps unlock the car vs lock it...
I disabled the keyless entry feature on my car. Just never jived with me. Keyfob is fine with me.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
I disabled the keyless entry feature on my car. Just never jived with me. Keyfob is fine with me.
That could be the end result. I haven't played with it much yet, but so far when it locks, it doesn't beep the horn or anything. So I just end up double checking anyways, to make sure it actually locked. The fob is definitely the sure fire way.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
That could be the end result. I haven't played with it much yet, but so far when it locks, it doesn't beep the horn or anything. So I just end up double checking anyways, to make sure it actually locked. The fob is definitely the sure fire way.
The flashing red LED by the door pillar is a good indication if you haven't noticed.