Quantcast

<•> Tuesday <•>

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
League night for Haley tonight. Qual 1st; finished 1st. Lots more push to get her into real karts. Her main competitor at K1 took 1st and 2nd statewide in the classes we'd be putting her into, and they are pushing really hard. They really want him to have the additional competition.

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
Accidentally a Blackstone on my lunch
726BA38A-9677-48C5-89E8-6D9B7C39EF1C.jpeg

Boss Accidentallyed a half a Wagyu cow and gave me 10lbs of ground fancy cow so I had to get a new burger making apparatus. For the purists, don’t worry the Weber kettle and smoker are on the side yard as they’re far less kid safe, I think I have almost enough grills.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
What a shit sleep, I had a dream that my new frame was finished but was a hardtail mullet with a 20" rear wheel and it looked like it had been painted by a crackie with two rattle cans.
Then I had the same dream again.

It is a slow day, I am not feeling intelligents.
You have been thinking too much about Sandwich's new project. :D

sunringlerider

Turbo Monkey
Oct 30, 2006
Corn Fields of Indiana
Isn't there some massive farm equipment salvage yard in Western PA that has acres upon acres of stuff for old machines?
More than likely, there is a large salvage yard 20 min from me here too. We do most if not all repairs ourselves, but if the engine or another large $10k+ part grenadines, I would rather put that $10,000 towards a newer machine.