Quantcast

<|~•~|>X-Ray Wednesday<|~•~|>

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
T-minus 3 days.

Ride night with the fellas tonight. It'll be short and slow, can't chance busting any bike parts now. Just swapped in some new metal pads, will take this opportunity to bed them in a bit.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
anyone following the TDF this year? It's been exciting so far, but today's developments are kind of surprising, and maybe even a little sad. though maybe it goes to show they're only human?

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Female doggo got into something she shouldn’t have a few days back. She’s been quarantined in the laundry room with newspaper spread out for a couple days now, and isn’t getting better. Actually, now she’s vomiting in addition to shitting everywhere. She’s on a bland diet and we’ve been giving her probiotic, but we might need to get her something stronger.

I feel bad for her, and also for us since we’re in clean up duty. We’re supposed to go camping this weekend, and see a concert at an amphitheater near where we’re gonna camp, but not with a dog who can’t control her poops.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Celebrating Lil Man's 10th birthday tonight. He wanted to go to Benihana, so we are doing that. Ugh, I feel so old now.

chuffer

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2004
McMinnville, OR
Rode Blackrock this morning again - realized that it’s been 14 years since I last rode there.

It was fun, but there are definitely some lines (big gaps) that are well above my pay-grade. All of the sketchy wooden structures from back in the day have (thankfully) rotted into the duff…

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
I rode

and by "ride", I cruised on the e-cargo bike (pedal assist mode at low assist, at least!) to The UPS Store and back to return the incorrect model TV stand that Amazon sent me

timed it right by ogling the weather radar on mah phone, only got light rain for a bit

I rode

and by "ride", I cruised on the e-cargo bike (pedal assist mode at low assist, at least!) to The UPS Store and back to return the incorrect model TV stand that Amazon sent me

timed it right by ogling the weather radar on mah phone, only got light rain for a bit
I tried riding my road bike, and the rear shifter promptly and repeatedly jammed the chain between the big sprocket and the spokes. Got in five miles anyway.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
I fully believe I had a false negative, I got sicker than I can ever, ever remember last week. I’m still a little weak, and my balance is just coming back.
Given my one experience almost killed me, do some more testing before the weekend plz :p

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Decided to blow off work and just get high.

Chatted with a through hiker and gave him a ride to where he was crashing for the night in civilization.
20230719_102345_exported_2865_1689813882221.jpg

Last edited:

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
My neighbor might be on to something. :rofl:

PXL_20230719_122430274~2.jpg

Not sure if it's paint or the spray they use on the side of the road. His line is off, but it looks good.