Quantcast

(‿ˠ‿) Friday peepin' the booty GMT ( ͡⚆ ͜ʖ ͡⚆ )(‿ˠ‿)

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Hey. I was NOT in the mood to run this morning, but I had an eight mile assignment and managed to get it done despite not wanting to.
Working in the office today. Fridays are great office days....nobody is here!

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Friderp.

It rained last night.

Leaving work at 3pm for an appointment and then shall attempt a ride, but it might turn into a slide. Supposed to be 51 freedom units here today.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

At least my 1:1 was moved to 8:30 so we can get it over with. It's not supposed to rain this weekend, that would be nice.

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
Our company hired a forty something woman who says she was the art director at Apple during the Think Different campaign. She would have been about 20 when the campaign ended. I haven't said anything because I want to see what else the crazy bitch says.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Our company hired a forty something woman who says she was the art director at Apple during the Think Different campaign. She would have been about 20 when the campaign ended. I haven't said anything because I want to see what else the crazy bitch says.
Maybe she knows how to call Google!

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
reminded me of this too:

chuffer

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2004
McMinnville, OR
Trade show teardown today. My favorite part of tradeshows is setup and teardown. Teardown in particular, bc the place feels like a ghost town.

If JD is right about the weather, I might actually ride a bike this weekend!

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
howdy peoples

I'm getting the sense that we should take the Land Cruiser up this weekend instead of the minivan, hmph

/me is wfh. converted due to persistent URI symptoms + short staffed today so this gives me more time to help out a bit.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
standard answer to anything she says she has done....sorry, does not compute.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Trade show teardown today. My favorite part of tradeshows is setup and teardown. Teardown in particular, bc the place feels like a ghost town.

If JD is right about the weather, I might actually ride a bike this weekend!
Saturday looks legit, Sunday has morning showers, but clear before lunch.

Of course unless the wind changes, then all bets are off. Being a Portland weatherman would be easy. "It might suck, but maybe not. Back to you, Steve."

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Here. Had annual comp meeting yesterday. Not impressed. Boss clearly not comfortable with my lack of being impressed. He's since sent me a couple texts and chats "checking in". My FTS has set sail; I'm setting interviews with other companies.

Had some college friends in town for a work event, so went out to dinner last night. It was really nice to see them because it's been a few years. Interesting how the conversation has changed. We were talking about our kids (expected), but also our parents, making sure we've got their wills/trusts sorted because they're getting old and making poor decisions (like grown up children), what things we might actually be able to do for ourselves anytime soon, our health, etc. We're all old now.

Getting the car serviced before out drive to AZ next weekend and down to the shop this afternoon.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Here. Had annual comp meeting yesterday. Not impressed. Boss clearly not comfortable with my lack of being impressed. He's since sent me a couple texts and chats "checking in". My FTS has set sail; I'm setting interviews with other companies.
sail the seas of fucking off.

i told a colleague / old friend of mine the other day that if our company were a seafaring vessel, i would have already staged a mutiny

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO