Quantcast

€£¥$$$Christmas gmt$$$€£(○)(○)

4xBoy

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2006
Minneapolis
Put the presents out, going back to bed, might have a beer first.

Good luck to all with younger kids, hope there is few meltdowns today.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
I am sitting in the airport in Gdansk, Poland. Flying through here on my way back from Stockholm. Not ideal but the ticket was cheap and I am not in a hurry. Boys are on their way back from what is not my ex mother in law and looking forward us hanging out for a week. Cook some good food, play games (I will introduce them to Cards Against Humanity), gym time and just do some bonding.

Merry Christmas everybody!

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
found hat i thought i lost.

20231225_055355.jpg

some people had questions yesterday...

also....someone played tug of war with my last nerve yesterday....

Screenshot_20231223_202746_Instagram.jpg

Dirtrider

Turbo Monkey
May 2, 2006
Asheville, NC
Merry Christmas people. Drizzly day here today, although warm. I ate way too much last night and feel the food hangover this morning. That’s all I got.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
at parents....dog kisses...french toast and stick buns consumed....going to nap until dinner...

mykel

closer to Periwinkle
Apr 19, 2013
sw ontario canada
Good morning fellow simians. Hope all yous has a great day.

White Christmas? WTF is that? Not sure I believe such things exist 'round these parts anymore. Even though it is supposed to be pushing 55 degrees today in my corner of Canuckistan, Santa still found the place.

Not a bad haul of loot.
Couple of Columbia tech t-shirts in both long and short sleeve.
A really nice ft/lb torque wrench
and the piece de resistance - a new pair of Freerider Pro's, so my NW Clans can suck it.

:banana:

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Sadly, my parking spot was empty. No Porsches for me. This Santa fucker has always let me down. I am beginning to believe he may not exist or at least in the form we have been forced to believe. Next time I see him begging for monies by the on ramp to the expressway. I may take matters into my own hands instead of calling the Police on him. I really need a few more cups of coffee at this point. More Pork roll also. I should have bought 3 pre rolls for today.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Love Christmas with grown up children I can just drink and be cantankerous all day. Just like every day.
10am out here and not everyone is even up yet. My kind of Xmas morning. Almost makes it difficult to be grumpy. But I shall find a way.

Merry day of whatever peoples!

Can we stop the Christmas movies yet? :panic:
My wife got like 7 of those fuckin things from the library. :rant:

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Hello ppls

eldest kid got a bow and arrow from Santa, much to everyone’s surprise

Rather, she got a letter from Santa and a photo of said bow and arrow residing back in Denver

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Merry day of whatever peoples!

Can we stop the Christmas movies yet? :panic:
Likely Die Hard to be watched on the germ tube home tomorrow.

Still waiting on the gift opening extravaganza as not all of the little people have assembled.