Quantcast

∞≠0 thursd gmt 0≠∞

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Morning!

Interview yesterday went well. Tis for a 1+ year contract gig, so not sure if I should pass on that or channel my inner JD and join the contract world. I'd wager I did well enough to at least get an offer, but we shall see.

On the other hand, today is my 4 year anniversary, and I woke up with my left eye inexplicably almost swollen shut. I look like an idiot.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
couple of inches of snow today. not too much that I can't ride on the bike paths. one section I take goes through a park that is used in the winter for a snow village. they put fencing up. at the far end only. i didn't feel like backtracking, so I dismantled the fence. I'm a rebel.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Our well pump is being an asshole and Google says either the water tank needs to be replaced, or the system has cancer. So the plumber is at the house now checking it out and probably writing us a $2000 bill, because everything with home ownership is $2000 and two weeks.

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
Our well pump is being an asshole and Google says either the water tank needs to be replaced, or the system has cancer. So the plumber is at the house now checking it out and probably writing us a $2000 bill, because everything with home ownership is $2000 and two weeks.
What are the symptoms?

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Hey, you got lucky...our new metal roof is $22,000, and 6-8 weeks!

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

I can't believe how much I've been sleeping lately. Yay being sick? Kept dinner down, so far so good on breakfast. Tempted to go out and try a short run before the weather gets totally shitty.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Hey, you got lucky...our new metal roof is $22,000, and 6-8 weeks!
We were ready to put a new roof on this past summer and got two quotes. Both guys said the roof was fine and to call them in five years. We hired one guy to fix a couple of small things but were amazed they both didn't just sell us a new roof.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Got all excited because my crap installs stuff automajically but the app doesn't run due to some network or PC related issue outside of my control. So if someone can fix the PC issues, I can stack this bitch to the ceiling!

Y'all know where I will be until then. :drag:

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
so ain't an in-well pump, external? Those go faster.
Yes, external. But Plumb Man said the issue was the soda ash feeder was all clogged up. So he unclogged it and recommended a different product to prevent it from happening again. Now I am disappointed I can't use my retention bonus from work on a new pump or water tank.

kazlx

Patches O'Houlihan
Aug 7, 2006
Tustin, CA
Woot. Get to skip outta work early today for my work physical....and I have tomorrow off for a 3 day weekend. 8-)

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Norwegian Elkhound, or Keeshond?
My mutt is mostly Elkhound, love that breed.
I have had three elkhound/Shepherd mixes...
Elkhound. I had one growing up. My mom has since gotten two more, after falling in love with the breed. They are a good sized dog, and relatively easy to train, and they have such a sweet disposition.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Woken by a work phone call at 6:15 that they should have called me for 2 hours earlier to solve the issue.

I'm already into my 2020 allowance of FTS.