Quantcast

◇☆ Fuckit Friday GMT ☆◇

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
My bad... outline of events are as follows;

12:30pm - HR lady struggles to fit the cake into fridge in the lunch room.

12:30-3:00 - yadda yadda yadda

3:00-4:00pm - Employee meeting. Cake still intact .

4:00pm-6:52pm - yadda yadda yadda

6:53pm - Suspect strolls into cafeteria and pulls lunch bag from fridge. Suspect returns to fridge and peaks in the cake box.

6:54pm-6:56pm - Suspect walks away from the fridge for two minutes and leaves the fridge door open like a savage.

6:56pm - Suspect returns with plate objects, bends down and proceeds to fuckin' scoop cake out of the box. Suspect is now identified as Cake Thief.

6:57pm - Cake Thief returns to table where he put his lunch bag and chows down.

6:00am - Following morning: HR manager sends email to IT, marked as VERY IMPORTANT (and read receipt requested), asking that the cameras be reviewed.

eos
Well thank you.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
My bad... outline of events are as follows;

12:30pm - HR lady struggles to fit the cake into fridge in the lunch room.

12:30-3:00 - yadda yadda yadda

3:00-4:00pm - Employee meeting. Cake still intact .

4:00pm-6:52pm - yadda yadda yadda

6:53pm - Suspect strolls into cafeteria and pulls lunch bag from fridge. Suspect returns to fridge and peaks in the cake box.

6:54pm-6:56pm - Suspect walks away from the fridge for two minutes and leaves the fridge door open like a savage.

6:56pm - Suspect returns with plate objects, bends down and proceeds to fuckin' scoop cake out of the box. Suspect is now identified as Cake Thief.

6:57pm - Cake Thief returns to table where he put his lunch bag and chows down.

6:00am - Following morning: HR manager sends email to IT, marked as VERY IMPORTANT (and read receipt requested), asking that the cameras be reviewed.

eos
Has Cake Thief entered a plea?

rockofullr

confused
Jun 11, 2009
East Bay, Cali
Still intermittently listening to this live AI generated death metal. I honestly can't tell the difference between this and the real thing. The lyrics are sick too.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Canadmos will post shocking photos of his ham-leg after injuring it but not even a glimpse of cake or a cake-burglar?!

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Haley's bike rebuilt. BMX bars, front brakes, and last year's Secret Santa pink grips put on. Quick sit and it fit, but we'll check better tomorrow when the grips have dried.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
My Buddy caught a bigass Walleye. He made fillet of fish sammich's with tartar sauce and cheddar cheese. He fried them in Beef fat with spicy Bisquick batter. Onion Rolls for the win... Burned my mouth. No fucks given...