Quantcast

☆☆☆☆《Sunderp》☆☆☆☆

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Heading to the super slow janky super tech riding spot today, to show the place to two friends who have never been. It's closing forever at end of October, so it's not or never.

I'm other news, a neighbor a few doors down appears to have been arrested and had their car(s) towed away late last night. The first responding police car drove up with authority, lights on etc. Eventually joined by about 4 or 5 other vehicles.

Not to judge a book by its cover, but that house has always been a little suspicious, so it's not shocking. One of them has a straight piped VW Golf, who likes to sit in his driveway and let it ping off the red line.

Anyways, I wonder what happened?

Never mind that though, the sun is poking out, so it's time to drive two hours to go ride and beat the crap out of some bikes. :)

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
Heading to the super slow janky super tech riding spot today, to show the place to two friends who have never been. It's closing forever at end of October, so it's not or never.

I'm other news, a neighbor a few doors down appears to have been arrested and had their car(s) towed away late last night. The first responding police car drove up with authority, lights on etc. Eventually joined by about 4 or 5 other vehicles.

Not to judge a book by its cover, but that house has always been a little suspicious, so it's not shocking. One of them has a straight piped VW Golf, who likes to sit in his driveway and let it ping off the red line.

Anyways, I wonder what happened?

Never mind that though, the sun is poking out, so it's time to drive two hours to go ride and beat the crap out of some bikes. :)
Bring your other shock. :D

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
:wave:

Up at 530, cause why not. Gonna make some chili today, maybe do a few car repairs, hang some blinds. You know, all those adulting things.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
it's easy to sleep in when its still dark at 0700

Yard work, before the rain hits. Dump the tanks on the camper and switch the camper sheets over to Flannels and load in a down comforter as it will be below freezing at night at our stop overs in Nebraska and Missouri.

I thing I should eat something before starting in on all this nonsense.

jebfour

Turbo Monkey
Jun 19, 2003
CLT, NC
First regular ole trail ride in around a year unfortunately. However, the weather was great. Really surprised at the Balance I picked up a few months ago. I thought it would be a big old pig on a trail ride. It’s not at all - I dig it.

IMG_6215.jpeg

Last edited:

gonefirefightin

free wieners
Made it out to the polaris claim just north of the mexican border this morning, will be heading back tomorrow. was an old lode mine back in the day and could have some potential for good finds in all the tailings from the lode shafts. Border patrol seems to be busy today in this sector, checkpoints are hoppin and helicopters everywhere.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
First regular ole trail ride in around a year unfortunately. However, the weather was great. Really surprised at the Balance I picked up a few months ago. I thought it would be a big old pig on a trail ride. It’s not at all - I dig it.

View attachment 202385
purser? i just hit poston. was so nice and didn't see a single other person.

so tired of blocking this go-around. next time it's bigger rocks and rebar.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Went to the Yakima Training Center Fall Festival yesterday. 3 checkpoints to get in - including car searches and getting the wand. The scene was tense and fun, half the attendees obviously are on base for work. MP's everywhere packin heat. My kid sat in the backhoe bucket of candy, going through the stash for her collection.

I've consumed 3 bagel sandwiches today. Time to pump up the tires on the Banshee and head out to ride in some new bits of trail. 73 degrees and beautiful. It is officially the "last best day of the year" with highs in the 40s coming and a killing frost on Wednesday night.

Last edited:
Went to the Yakima Training Center Fall Festival yesterday. 3 checkpoints to get in - including car searches and getting the wand. The scene was tense and fun, half the attendees obviously are on base for work. MP's everywhere packin heat. My kid sat in the backhoe bucket of candy, going through the stash for her collection.

I've consumed 3 bagel sandwiches today. Time to pump up the tires on the Banshee and head out to ride in some new bits of trail. 73 degrees and beautiful. It is officially the "last best day of the year" with highs in the 40s coming and a killing frost on Wednesday night.
How did an armed forces facility wind up hosting a festival?

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
How did an armed forces facility wind up hosting a festival?
It was the inaugural festival. The YTC has been in the bad news locally lately because they've contanimated alot of drinking water for the neighboring community. My take ia that they are trying to be good community partners. They had the rock wall up and a country music concert plus all the branches had booths. There was a hay maze, pumpkin painting, vintique car show, food trucks, even a beer garden. They had something for everyone.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Buddy suggested riding. Seemed like a good idea. Mt Lion loop at GGCSP, then I dropped him at the top of El Rancho Blanco for a hot Longhorn lap.

Probably should have taken a picture. :think:
Pfft, bet you didn't ride there from home.